Chapter 14

"OH MY GOD THESE ARE SO CUTE!" Jungkook fanboyed over Jordan's. I admit, they were pretty nice.

"Get them!" Jimin nodded, also trying on the same shoes but in a blue color (Jungkook had the red ones).

"Wait~~ Omonaaa is that Suga hyung?" V fangirled, and I quickly saw him. He was trying on the same exact Jordan's but just in black.

Men...

"SUGA OPPA~" J-Hope squealed, and pounced on Suga. Suga's eyes widened as he quickly reached out and caught J-Hope.

"Oppa? What the fuck Hoseok?!" Suga yelled, and went back to trying on his shoes after J-Hope sat down next to him.

I quickly hid behind some jersey's and Rap Monster chuckled at me. "What?" I asked him, and he simply shook his head at me while looking at some hats.

I continued to lamely spy on Suga.

WAIT. WTF. WHY IS THAT GIRL HERE.

"Suga oppa, what should I get? These, or this pair?" She held up a pair of sandals that were pretty cute, and some leather flats.

"Doesn't matter." He answered, not even paying attention to her. He was busy tying the laces to his shoes.

"Annyeong J-Hope oppa." The girl smiled at J-Hope and he kindly waved at her.

"How are you Chaeyeon?" He asked, so her name was Chaeyeon.. Ok...

"Great! How about you?" She said, her voice wasn't as annoying anymore. Maybe she purposely tried to make it cute when talking to Suga.

Girl, you're already cute naturally. No need to fake it lol...

"Good." J-Hope smiled polietly, "Anyways hyung, Irene is here with us. Geez, I thought you said you were busy all weekend but we catch you at the mall~"

NO J-HOPE. NOOOOOOO.

"Ugly gorilla is here?" Suga asked, and Chaeyeon latched onto his arm. I gagged.

"Oppa~ Who's Irene huh? Are you cheating on me?" She asked, with her fake voice. Relly girl.

Suga ignored her, and took off the shoes. "Are you gonna get those or not?" He asked her gruffily, and she nodded, placing down the leather flats.

"Are you gonna pay for me oppa?" She smiled while batting her eyelashes. Suga shrugged. "It's not like I'm paying for it, it's my dad's card." He said, and she pouted.

"Hyung, you're leaving?" V asked, and Suga nodded while ruffling V's hair. V pouted, "We've missed you though, you never hang out with us anymore!"

"Mianhae. I'll make it up to you guys later." Suga smiled, and V cheered. I've seen this side of him once...

"Oppa, kaja? I'm hungry, let's buy a salad at the food court." Chaeyeon grinned, trailing after Suga. I let out a breath, and Jin chuckled at me.

"Are you jealous?" He asked, and I immediantly shook my head. "No. Why should I be?"

"Because I heard you two were sort of a thing?" He questioned, and I shrugged. "Ugh, I don't even want to think about it."

He laughed, "Well, should we actually go to a store with women clothing? Or would you rather stay here?" He offered, and I was tempted to take it.

"I'd rather be at home." I told him, "Stop being so negative. Come on, I'll go with you." Jin said, and I nodded.

We told the boy's that we would be shopping, probably at girl stores, so they should call us after they were done with the shoe store. They agreed, and Jin and I left.