Epilogue (Part 2: Final)

Luke heard faint whimpers and immediately rushed upstairs, seeing Michael laying in bed on his side with tears in his emerald eyes. Michael had gotten pregnant that night of the wedding, it was a blissful ride for the four of them, well except for the stages where Michael was suffering.

Morning sickness was bloody awful to him, he had painful cramps in the first 3 months, the baby had been kicking pretty hard recently, and now he was almost three fucking weeks overdue.

He was miserable.

"Baby boy what's wrong?" Luke cooed, "Hurts." Michael sniffled, "What hurts?" The blonde asked, "Everything." Michael whimpered and started crying. "Oh honey, it's okay. Don't cry." Luke cooed and wiped his tears, sitting him up against the pillows and Michael groaned at the pain in his swollen ankles and back. "Get this kid out." He whined and Luke's heart sank, "Our baby will be out soon enough kitten." Luke cooed and pecked his plump lips, Calum and Ashton walking in amd sitting with the boys, Ashton holding a heating pad for Mikey's back and he laid it under Michael's aching back, turning it on and smiling as Michael relaxed slightly as the pain lessened, Luke sat down next to Michael and kissed his hesd, turning on Pokémon for the boy and all four of them cuddling on Michael's bed, the heavily pregnant boy falling asleep.

Ashton rubbed Michael's protruding baby bump as the pregnant boy slept peacefully, feeling the baby kick against his palm and he smiled, he saw Michael's eyes flutter open and he smiled, but his heart sank as he heard Michael whimper quietly. "You okay love?" Ashton asked and Michael nodded, smiling. "Just some Braxton Hicks. I'm gonna go to the bathroom." Michael smiled and got up, waddling to the bathroom and rubbing his huge bump, he finished his business and as he stepped out of the bathroom, about to head back to the bedroom, a huge gush of water came out of him and pooled at his feet.

"ASHTON! LUKE! CALUM!" Michael screamed and gripped onto the banister, a strong contraction hitting him and his husbands rushed downstairs, their eyes widening at the sight. "Th-the b-baby is coming." Michael panted and Ashton immediately picked him up, Calum grabbing the baby bag and Luke grabbing the keys, all of then rushing out the door.

"Get this fucking child out of me!" Michael screeched as he was in the delivery room, squeezing Luke and Ashton's hand whilst Calum was standing next to the doctor as Michael's dilation was checked once more. "Time to start pushing." The doctor instructed and Michael moaned in pain, "Fucking hell, I can't do it." Michael whimpered and Ashton kissed his head, "Yes you can kitten, you can do this, you're strong. Just think, in almost no time at all, we'll have our very own baby to take care of." Ashton cooed and with that thought in mind, Michael gave a hard push and screeched as he felt his opening being stretched slightly.

"The head's almost crowning Mikey, just a little more." Calum cooed and Michael cried out as he pushed for a little longer, feeling his baby crown and he started panting through the burning pain, whimpering as he felt it slide it out a bit further.

"A few more big pushes and you can hold your baby." The doctor smiled and Michael pushed again, squeezing the life out of Luke and Ashton's hands, feeling the head pop out and he gasped for air, sweat pouring down his forehead and temples. "Two more big pushes." Calum cooed and Michael took a few deep breaths, boring down and pushing as hard as he could, feeling a shoulder pop out, followed by the other before the whole baby slid out amd the pain vanished as Michael laid back into the hospital bed.

"Oh my......th-that's our baby." Calum whispered as he stared down at the squirming newborn baby in the doctor's hands, then being told to cut the cord and he did so. The baby being taken away to get washed up before being brought back to Michael in as little blue and white blanket, the tired boy cradling his newborn son in his arms.

"Hello little boy, you're our little monkey, yes you are." Michael smiled and sniffled, tears streaming down his flushed cheeks and the four parents looked down at their newborn son, pride flowing through their veins.

Welcome to the world

Russell Laurence Clifford-Hood-Hemmings-Irwin

Born January 15, 2016

Friday 11:19 pm