Eleven

Michael woke up and felt an almost immediate pain in his bum, making him whimper. He slowly got up and walked downstairs, limping due to the actions from the night before.

"Good morning princess." Ashton cooed as he saw Michael enter the room, the feminine boy just waved as he limped over, staying standing so he didn't hurt his bum more when he sat down. "You feeling okay?" Luke asked, "Bum sore." Michael mumbled and blushed as he looked down, "Who made your bum sore?" Luke smirked as he saw Calum biting his lip. "Sir did." Michael mumbled, blushing a darker red and they all giggled at the blushing boy.

Michael laid himself down across Luke's lap, lying on his tummy so his bum didn't hurt worse. "I kinda need to tell you something but I don't know if I should now...." Michael trailed off, fiddling with his fingers. "Is it something bad?" Luke asked, worrying that his baby boy wasn't feeling okay. "Most people find it bad, but some don't. Depends on how you look at it I guess." Michael mumbled and he could basically feel the worry of his boyfriends, making him sigh.

"O-okay. This is something I have refrained from telling you for a long time, afraid you would kick me out or something. When I was born, my m-mum had been a part of an experiment that pregnant people were taking a part of. All the mothers were pregnant with male offspring for the purpose of the experiment and each carrier was given a special infusion that would change offspring in a way." Michael spoke and he sat up, not caring about the pains in his bum at the moment as he looked about the older males' worried expressions.

"The infusion only worked on a few of the offsprings, me being one of them. The infusion was created so that it would make the fetus be able to get pr-pregnant. Due to the infusion, I can get pregnant, although I do have a higher risk of a miscarriage due to my gender. So......if any of you want a baby whilst we are all still in a relationship.......I could carry one." Michael explained and he looked down at his lap, waiting for them to kick him out for being a "freak".

"Mikey, that's fucking incredible that you can carry a baby." Ashton smiled and Michael looked up, his eyes shining. "Y-you don't th-think I'm a fr-freak?" Michael stammered and they all shook their heads, "It's an amazing thing Michael." Luke smiled and Michael smiled so wide his cheeks began to ache. "You are the best people ever." Michael cried and they all hugged him tightly.

"I just have one question though." Luke mumbled and they all looked up at him, "Where does the baby come out of? You can't push it out of your dick right?" Luke asked, with the most serious expression on his face.

Next thing they knew, Michael was laughing so hard he was crying.

(Just a filler, I'm running out of ideas and this book is getting boring, sorry about that!! Feel free to delete this from your library lol)