One

Michael was now sat in the living room of his new home, playing with his fingers as he wanted for the 3 boys to get back and tell him their rules for the feedee.

The red head was aware that this relationship would be a bit of a struggle, having three feeders that would all stuff you silly and care for you was gonna be amazing he wasn't gonna lie, but he knew that there will be some difficulties with the dominants.

Speaking of the dominants, the 3 boys walked into the room, Ashton holding a thin manilla folder and they sat down on the small couch infront of the short boy (Mikey's like 5"3 btw).

"Okay Michael, this is rules and kinks of ours. We just need you to see them and tell us what you don't ever want and what you would like. So if you dissaprove of something, please put an X by it." Ashton explained and Michael nodded as he was handed the folder and he opened it.

Punishments
-no dinner/lunch/breakfast

-isolation X

-force feeding

-humiliation (public) X

Kinks
-pet play (piggie, kitten)

-teasing/name calling (piggie, fatass, tubby, etc)

-bondage (not to extreme)

- funneling

- burping

Your kinks

-belly play

-praise

-pet names (princess, kitten, piggie)

-pain (tummyaches from eating so much)

Rules (punishment if not followed)

- no eating without permission

- no touching yourself

- no watching videos without our consent (stuffing videos)

- you must eat all your food that is given

- you must tell us if we go over the line (in feeding, teasing, or humiliation)

- you must tell us if something is bothering you, we will do our best to fix it

-aftercare is very important to us, after every stuffing and punishment we do it

-we will weigh you and measure your waist often, every month or so

- you will address us as Daddy (Ashton), Master (Luke), and Sir (Calum)

We want you to be happy in this relationship, we don't control you entirely, you have a say in things too.

Sign here: Michael G. Clifford

Michael handed them back the folder, waiting for their response. He watched their expressions as they read it over, seeing Calum biting his lip.

"Pain kink huh?" Luke smirked and Michael blushed, nodding. "Don't be embarrassed kitten, it's what you enjoy." Calum cooed and made Michael smile. "Okay, Michael, what you crossed off, we won't do. We respect your boundaries." Ashton smiled and Michael returned the smile.

"How about we measure and weigh you now to see where we stand?" Luke proposed and Michael nodded, standing up and Ashton took his small hand, leading him to the bathroom and Michael stepped on the scale whilst Calum measured his waistline.

"195 pounds and 40 inches around, we've gotta lot of work to do princess"