Eight

Michael held Ashton's hand as the four walked into the photography room, doing a photoshoot for the baking company they owned. The food network wanted to do a photshoot with the boys as well as write an article for their magazine, wanting Michael to tag along.

"What if they don't like me?" Michael whimpered as they got him ready for the photshoot. Michael had on a white sweater with a music note on the chest, the sweater a little too tight on his tummy, a piano printed skirt, a pair of combat boots, and a music note patterned bow in his hair. His feeders wearing white tuxes with music note ties, trying to fit into the musical theme and Michael honestly thought they looked fucking handsome.

It didn't fit the theme of the magazine, but that's what the photographer asked for so they were doing it.

"They'll love you princess." Luke cooed and Michael smiled, walking over to him and kissing him, getting some black lipstick on his lips and giggling.

They walked over to the photography area and Michael was sat down ontop of a piano, Ashton pretending to play it as he sat on the bench, Luke pretending to play violin and Calum pretending to play the flute. This just being the first set of pictures and Michael was already enjoying it, smiling like an idiot the whole time they were shooting.

At the last set of pictures, they were stood infront of a green screen and all stood together, Michael infront of the 3 and as the final picture was taken, Ashton decided to lift up Michael's shirt and show off his pale belly, making the feminine boy gasp and blush as he quickly pulled it back down, but the camera had taken the picture already.

Ashton knew how insecure the boy was about his belly, unless it was around his feeders, he didn't like it to be on display.

Michael was going to kill Ashton