Fifteen

Michael woke up in a hospital bed, very confused and his head hurt badly. "Oh my goodness." Calum mumbled as he hugged his baby boy close, "Don't ever scare us like that again, you little shit." Luke mumbled and Michael laughed, "I'll try not to, if I could just know what happened." Michael smiled and he looked to the doctor in the corner of the room.

"You overdosed Michael." He stated and Michael froze, "O-on what?" Michael gulped and Ashton set the bottle of gaining pills in his lap, tears collecting in Michael's eyes. "I'll leave you 4 for a minute." The doctor stated and then left the room, Michael letting out a heart breaking wail as he did.

"I-I-I'm s-sorry." Michael sobbed and they all hugged him, trying to calm him down. "Mikey, it's okay. We just wanna know why you were taking them." Ashton cooed and Michael took a few deep breaths, calming down and wiping his tears.

"I checked my weight and I had lost 20 p-pounds somehow and I was af-afraid you weren't gonna w-want me an-anymore so I bought the pills and some gain shake to gain weight back, but I guess I was taking too many at a time because now I'm here." Michael frowned and he waited for them to yell, but instead he got a kiss on the cheek from each of them, making him scrunch his fave up and giggle.

"We love you no matter what okay? If you loose some weight, we'll stuff you until you gain it all back." Ashton chuckled and Michael smiled, "You guys are too good to me." Michael giggled, "Maybe, but we enjoy it." Luke smirked and Michael giggled, happy that everything was back to normal.

(He looks like he waddling in the gif and it made me scream, just thought I'd share that.)
(Sorry this was so short and shit, but I'm gonna make a better chapter next I promise!!! And I'm still open for ideas, but I will be ending this book sooner or later, sadly. But, I'll keep making more books with WG, don't worry!!)