Ten

Michael sat at the kitchen table next to Calum, wearing Ashton's black sweater and a black denim skirt with black tights underneath. "He came home shit faced." Michael mumbled as he stirred his hot chocolate with a spoon, "He was crying and wouldn't stop apologizing. It broke my heart." He sighed.

"Do you forgive him?" Luke asked the small boy, "I do, I feel so bad for him but he deserved to be yelled at, he crossed the line. But, it's fine now." Michael mumbled and rested his head on the table, then feeling someone kiss his neck and he looked up, seeing Ashton smiling at him. "Aren't you hungover?" Michael chuckled, "No because I'm invincible." Ashton smirked and Michael giggled.

"Luke, we need to go." Calum rushed out and Luke nodded, the two quickly rushing out before anyone could say anything, making Michael confused. "Michael, can I give you a special breakfast?" Ashton asked as he rubbed Michael's thigh, "Sure Daddy." Michael smirked and Ashton's face lit up, then a smirk spread on his face as Michael's belly growled loudly. "I'll be right back." Ashton smirked and got up, rushing to the kitchen and talking to a woman, Michael trying not to look at what he was going to be brought so he closed his eyes tightly.

"Princess, you can open your eyes." Ashton chuckled and Michael opened his eyes, seeing stacks of syruppy pancakes and french toast, making Michael's mouth water. He saw Ashton hold up a pair of handcuffs and Michael put his hands behind his back, then Ashton cuffing his hands behind his back. "Stuff me Daddy, please please." Michael begged as his belly growled loudly, opening his mouth as soon as he saw Ashton pick up a piece of french toast and Michael devoured the piece in seconds, "More Daddy." Michael demanded, his belly begging for more food.

Ashton continued feeding the feminine boy, Michael had eaten at least 6 plates and he was reaching his limit, his belly round and tight, looking like a beach ball.

Michael swallowed the last bite of food on the table, seeing Ashton go to get more food and he knew he had to stop. "R-red Daddy." Michael panted and Ashton stopped in his tracks, knowing that was the feminine boy's safe word and he walked over to Michael, uncuffing him and Michael leaned back in his chair, rubbing his tight tummy. Ashton picked him up and brought him to the couch, sitting down and sitting Michael on his lap, the stuffed boy facing him.

"You full baby?" Ashton chuckled and Michael nodded, smiling when Ashton pressed a kiss to his tummy and lifted his sweater above his stuffed gut. Ashton softly rubbed his belly and Michael sighed as it gave him some relief from the tummyache he was experiencing, the curly haired lad peppered Michael's tummy with little kisses and Michael giggled at the feeling, then laying his head on Ashton's chest and snuggling into him. "Sleepy Daddy." Michael yawned and rubbed his eyes, "Go to sleep princess." Ashton cooed and Michael nodded, falling asleep in his arms.

Michael woke up in his bed, still fully clothed, he got up and walked downstairs, hearing people talking and he walked into the living room, seeing his boyfriends and fathers on the couch and watching the TV screen.

"Hi Dad. Hi Papa." Michael smiled as he kissed his fathers' heads, then looking up at the TV. "Whatcha w-oh my god." Michael began, gasping as he realized they were watching home movies from when he was little. "You were the cutest baby ever, don't be shy." Calum teased as he pulled Michael onto his lap, all of them looking at the TV screen.

A video of Michael came onto the screen, he looked around 18 and he had dyed pink hair, sitting on a table with a candle on a candle holder infront of him, a small lighter in his hand and a can of cola next to him. "You gonna show us your trick?" Harry, one of Michael's fathers, asked over the video tape and Michael nodded in the video, lighting the candle and then beginning to chug down the soda.

"Oh god." Michael mumbled as he covered his face, his cheeks redder than his hair as he watched the video.

The pink haired Michael put down the now empty can of cola and leaned down towards the candle, belching in an attempt to put out the flame and then cursing when it didn't go out. He tried three more times before the flame went out and he cheered, smiling wide in the video.

"Did you asctually burp out a candle?" Calum asked and Michael nodded, blushing like mad. "I was 18 okay?" Michael blushed and then Calum left the room, bringing Michael with him and he took him to the bedroom, pushing Michael against the wall and kissing him hard, surprising Michael slightly.

"You burping out that candle was one of the sexiest fucking things I've ever seen." Calum whispered against the feminine boy's lips, making Michael's heart race. "So. Fucking. Sexy." Calum mumbled in between kisses, Michael moaning as Calum's hand snuck up his sweater and groped his belly, fingering his belly button and Michael whimpered.

"You eager piggie?" Calum whispered and nibbled on Michael's earlobe, "Need me to fuck you hard?" He smirked and Michael rapidly nodded. "Please sir." Michael begged and Calum laid him on the bed, pulling his skirt and sweater off, connecting their lips and Michael unbuttoned Calum's flannel, pulling it off and they undressed each other completely, Calum kissing down Michael's slightly saggy chest and his round belly, leaving hickies along the way.

"S-sir, please." Michael moaned as he saw Calum roll on a condom, adding lube onto his fingers and Michael bit his lip as Calum put 2 digits in, making the pale boy moan and Calum thrusted them, driving the feedee insane. "Sir, fuck me please!" Michael cried and Calum chuckled, coating his dick with lube before slowly thrusting into Michael.

Calum thrusted into Michael, playing with his belly and making both them moaning messes. "F-fuck Sir." Michael moaned and gripped onto the sheets, scrunching his face up as Calum picked up the pace. "Sir, I-I-I'm gonna c-cum." Michael whimpered out and Calum couldn't speak before he released into the condom, sending Michael over the edge as he came in hot spurts all over his belly and chest.

Calum rode out their highs and then pulled out, cleaning Michael up and then laying next to him, seeing how exhausted the pale boy was. "Get some sleep princess." Calum cooed before Michael fell asleep, snuggled up to Calum.

(Smutty smut smut. Video of Mikey burping on the top / side)