Twelve

Ashton, Calum, and Luke were all sat at the desk in their office, staring intently at the desktop infront of them as it played one of Michael's old YouTube videos, all of them having a large tent in their pants as they watched his tummy grow. They finished watching one video and immediately clicked on another, needing to see more.

Michael was laid on his pink comforter covered bed and his torso was the only thing in view, his belly was obviously stuffed as it looked drum tight and that it could pop any second. "I think I ate too much again." The pale boy moaned as his chubby hands caressed his tight tummy, "Oh god." He groaned and shifted a little, then trying to sit up and he froze as a few buttons on his flannel popped off, his belly bulging out even further. "That feels better." He sighed and sat up towards the camera, removing the flannel completely and lifting up his black undershirt, showing off his pale gut in all its glory. His tummy was covered in stretch marks amd looked extremely soft, which it probably was. His hands roamed around it and he moaned, the gurgles it made audible as his belly struggled to digest everything he ate. "Oooooooooh, my belly." Michael whined and bit his lip, hanging his head down and the camera got a shot of his bright blue hair, "I need to know when to stop stuffing myself or one of these days I'll burst." Michael joked and chuckled lightly, it quickly being replaced with a groan. The pale boy stood up, moving the camera and his whole upper body came into view, but your eyes immediately went to his bulging belly that was hanging down low from being so full and heavy. Michael rubbed it softly, lifting it up and jiggling it slightly before letting it drop back down and he grunted at the feeling, he pushed his belly in and then it bounced right back out, a loud rumble emitting from it and he pouted at the camera, giving the viewers puppy eyes. "Someone come and rub my tummy." He pouted and then the video ended

"We get to rub his tummy." Calum smirked and they heard the door creak open, revealing a blushing and smiling Michael. "You found them didn't you?" Michael giggled and he blushed harder when they nodded, "You're so fucking sexy." Luke smirked and Michael walked over, sitting on Luke's lap and smiling. "You were just a tiny little thing." Ashton giggled and Michael chuckled, realizing how much he's grown out since they have been together.

It was hard to believe that just 6 months ago the boy was only 190 pounds, now at a much heavier 250. The pale boy loved his extra weight, especially when his feeders rubbed his belly or thick thighs, or when they squeezed his moobs, it all turning him on greatly.

The feeling he got when they stuffed was pure bliss, aside from the amazing feeling of his tummy being packed tightly with food, it just felt fucking incredible that they loved to see him grow more and more each day. It was amazing to him that they cared so much about him and they weren't just here to stuff him and make him get heavy, then leave him once he got too big for them.

Although, the feminine boy still feared they would just leave him when he got too heavy.

"M-may I please get food?" Michael asked as he put the tip of his finger on his bottom lip, something he did when he was being shy. "Not too much tho, dinner will be soon piggie." Calum smirked and Michael nodded, walking down to the kitchen and grabbing some stuff to make a rather large sandwich, which was a small snack for him at this point.

Michael stood at the counter, eating his sandwhich quietly and he saw Luke walk downstairs, going over to Michael and kissing his head. "Our piggie must be super hungry." Luke teased and Michael blushed, smiling to hide his slightly hurt feelings, it never hurt him before he didn't understand why it hurt now.

"Filling your fat belly up to make it even fatter." Luke teased and Michael out the half eaten sandwich down, swallowing the food in his mouth. "Wonder how long it will take for you to outgrow these." Luke smirked as he teasingly tugged on Michael's tight skirt and that's when Michael lost it, bursting into tears.

"Oh my god baby what's wrong?" Luke asked and he heard the other 2 feeders come downstairs, rushing over to the crying boy. "A-am I-I getting t-too big fo-or y-you g-guys?" Michael sobbed out and their hearts broke knowing their baby boy was feeling insecure of his beautiful body.

"Oh baby you'll never get too big for us, never ever." Calum cooed as he wiped his tears, "Are you s-sure?" Michael sniffled as his chubby cheek was squished against Luke's chest when Luke pulled him in for a hug.

"Mikey, we love you so fucking much and it doesn't matter to us how big you get, we'll always love you." Ashton cooed, a smile creeping onto Mikey's face as he snuggled into Luke's chest.

"How about we fill this tummy of yours and then cuddle?" Calum proposed and Michael nodded, then they did exactly that.

(I'm running out of ideas for this book so I may end it soon idk. But, if you have any ideas you would like me to add {dramatic or not} they would be greatly appreciated!!! PM me if you want to send me ideas lovebugs)