Four

Michael stayed away from Ashton during the party, still a bit scared of him after having been isolation. Calum and Luke kept a close eye on Michael, occasionally taking him over to the snack table and feeding him, the pale boy kinda bloated by now but he wasn't full, just barely satisfied with the amount of food in his tummy.

Michael was wearing a rather tight black dress, black leggings underneath, and black flats to match, Luke had suggested showing off his tummy in some tight clothing and the red head did, his soft belly making the black fabric stretch a bit.

Michael's emerald eyes scanned the room, seeing his feeders' parents and his own parents, as well as their relatives. A couple children were running around, teenagers hiding on their phones, and some babies being cradled in a parents' arms.

The pale boy's eyes landed on a British couple with a pale baby girl being cradled in the black haired one's arms, a smile on both of their faces as they looked what he could only assume was their baby girl. Michael found himself getting up and he walked over, bending down next to the couple.

"She's precious." Michael cooed, "Thank you, her name's Melissa." The brown haired one smiled, "I'm sorry, I don't know your names." Michael giggled, "I'm Dan, and this is my husband, Phil." The brown haired one smiled as he hugged the black haired boy cradling the child. "Oh, how long have you been married?" Michael asked as he sat down, "About 3 years. We had Melissa about a year ago." Phil smiled and Melissa gripped onto Michael's pinkie, making the feminine boy giggle. Michael looked up at them with a smile, then getting up as he heard someone call his name, turning around and seeing Calum with a wide smile. "Someone is here to see you." Calum smiled and Michael walked over, noticing everyone was silent and he grew a little nervous.

The door to the house opened and Michael gasped as he saw a brown haired boy in a Navy uniform, a nose ring in and tattoos on his neck, Michael rushing over to him and jumping into his arms, crying into his shoulder. "I-I-I thought you weren't coming back." Michael sobbed into the male's shoulder, "I couldn't stay away from my little brother any longer." He cooed and Michael sobbed harder, not wanting to let go of Alex. Michael's parents, Louis and Harry, walking over and joining the hug. His feeders smiled, happy they brought the family together.

The red head turned to the 3 boys, walking over to them as they broke the hug and hugging them all tightly. "Thank you so much." He sniffled, "Of course princess." Luke smiled and he bent down a bit, "It was Ashton's idea." He whispered and Michael turned the oldest of the 4, rushing over and hugging him tight. "Thank you." Michael whispered and he pecked Ashton's lips, "Thank you so much." He sniffled, "Glad to do it baby boy." Ashton cooed and kissed Michael's forehead, "I'm sorry for esrlier, I don't know what happened to me." Ashton whispered. "It's okay, things happen, I shouldn't expect everything to go as planned." Michael smiled and held Ashton's larger hand in his, the oldest leading him to the living room and turning up the stereo, Endlessly by The Cab coming on and he started dancing with Michael, a wide smile on the small boy's face as he was spun around in the middle of the room, people laughing and smiling at the dancing boy's, the song ending and Ashton dipping Michael down, kissing him softly and people clapped, making Michael blush.

Ashton pulled away and stood Michael up, resting his head on his shoulder and kissing his neck. "Just wait until everyone leaves, then you're all ours princess." He whispered and Michael felt shivers go up his spine, thinking of what they could do making his head spin.