Eighteen

Michael slipped into the new black and red dress he had bought earlier that day, looking at the ring on his finger and smiling wide.

He was fucking married to the loves of his life. Maybe even going to have a baby with them soon!

He walked downstairs and immediately went over to the couch with his three feeders, kissing them all before hearing someone clang their utensil against a champagne glass, causing everyone to look up at Michael's parents and the red head blushed when he knew what was gonna happen.

"Growing up, Michael was always a little quiet and shy, especially when he ate around people which me and Harry always find rather strange. As he got older and more comfortable with himself, we noticed him gaining a little weight here and there, not thinking much of it since he was growing and he should be gaining weight, but then one day when he was 13, he told us we needed to talk and honestly, we got a little nervous of what he would say. But, he opened up to his us about his sexuality as well as his lifestyle choice and we were as supportive as we could be, of course having to let him get older until he could gain more weight then he was. And now, we're standing here, infront of our beautiful son, who is going to be married to the best people in the world for him. So, we raise our glasses to Michael, Luke, Ashton, and Calum. Congratulations boys." Louis smiled and raised his glass, everyone joining him and then sipping from them, then Michael jumped and hugged his parents, crying into their chests. "I love you both so much." Michael cried happily, "We love you too sweetheart." Harry cooed and they all hugged, making everyone's hearts go out to the three.

(2.....More......Chapters.....Left)