Epilogue (Part 1)

Michael stood in the middle of his three fiancés, soon to be husbands. Michael was wearing a short wedding gown with a veil atop his fluffy red head, he had lost a good amount of weight to fit into the dress he had found and adored, not being able to fit into it the first time he tried it on, but he bought it anyway and then lost a ton of weight to fit into it.

He went from 380 to 200, also loosing the weight in hopes he could have a baby with the three men soon. He knew they were worried to get him pregnant because of how high his weight is, so Michael decided to loose it, of course they understood why and let him do it, making him promise to gain it back after they had a baby or babies.

Michael was in tears as the boys said their vows, his heart melting each time they spoke. "Michael, are you ready to say your vows?" The preacher asked and Michael nodded, Louis handing him a piece of paper and he took a deep breath before reading.

"I used to be in doubt that I would ever find a feeder, let alone 3 magnificent ones. But, I don't love you just because you are my feeders, but I love you for everything. I love your smiles, your laughs, the way your eyes sparkle whenever you talk about something you like, the way you make me feel safe, just everything that you do makes my heart beat faster. I'm still in awe that I found you three, I can't believe that I got so lucky to have all of you, that I can call you my boyfriends, my best friends, and my lovers. But now, I get to call you something that I'm honored to call you, my husbands." Michael spoke, letting out a small sob as he finished.

Ashton's niece cane over with the rings, each boy picking up one and sliding it on to the person next to them, so Ashton sliding it on Calum's finger and Calum sliding it on Ashton's, then Michael sliding it onto Luke's and Luke sliding it onto Michael's finger. "You may kiss." The preacher smiled and they all kissed each other, the church bells ringing and people cheering, then Calum swooped Michael off his feet, making him gasp as he ran out of the chapel with 2 other grooms running after them, Michael laughing and smiling the whole way.

It was after the reception and the four were in the honeymoon suite, leaving for their honeymoon to London in the morning. They were all getting out of their clothes, Michael felling a hand on his bum and he gasped, turning around to see Ashton and he bit his lip. "You know how you wanted a baby?" Ashton whispered in his ear and Michael nodded, the curly haired boy's hand sliding down to Michael's tummy, "Let's try for one tonight yeah?" Ashton smiled and Michael nodded once again.

Michael felt Calum grab him amd pull him onto the bed, being kissed immediately and moaning as he felt Luke palming him through his black panties. "Our pretty princess." Ashton whispered, then squeezing his plump ass, "All ours." He whispered husky and Michael whimpered as Calum kissed down his neck, Luke pulling down his boxers. "Who do you want to shove their big fat dick into your pretty little ass?" Ashton smirked and Michael nearly came right then, "D-Daddy." Michael moaned and Ashton smirked, then pecking Michael's lips before pulling his boxers off and grabbing lube, coating his erection with it.

"Wanna ride you Daddy." Michael moaned and Calum sat him up, Michael lowering himself onto Ashton without any prep, not wanting any at all. The chubby boy cupped Calum's length and pumped it whilst bouncing his hips, moans leaving his lips and then Luke slid his dick into Michael's mouth, the room filled with their mons as they all were pleasured, whether they were being sucked off, fucked, or being given a handjob, they were moaning and whimpering out names and profanities.

Michael swallowed Luke's climax and Calum came into his hand, making him cum and then Ashton releasing into him with a moan. Michael pulled off and collapsed onto the bed, panting. Ashton got up and cleaned Michael off, giving his belly a soft kiss and his other 2 husbands doing the same.

"Hopefully we have a baby in this little belly of yours"

(Do you think Mikey's preggo????? Hmmmmmmm)