Seven

Michael woke up as he felt someone gently shaking him, a groan leaving his lips. "Princess, time to wake up." Ashton cooed, "Nooooo, Daddyyyyy." Michael whined and then shrieked as Ashton picked him up. "Daddy!" Michael giggled as he was put back down, his soft tummy flowing out onto his lap, "Remember how you said the fair was your favorite place to go as a kid?" Ashton cooed and Michael nodded, "Well, we wondering if you would like to go to the fair today?" Ashton asked and Michael jumped up, "Yes! Yes! Yes!" Michael cheered and he jumped up and down, his belly jiggling violently as he did so.

"Get dressed angel." Ashton smiled and pecked the excited boy's lips, then leaving the room and Michael rushed to his closet, grabbing a pair of ripped up blue skinnie and a white "Pierce the Veil" crop top, adding a kitten ear headband and putting on his pink converse, practically jumping downstairs and Luke's eyes almost popped out of his head as he saw Michael's outfit, immediately making Michael's heart sink.

"I-I-I'll go change." Michael mumbled and went to go upstairs, but Luke grabbing his wrist before he could and pulling him closer. "No, don't. You look so fucking amazing." Luke cooed and kissed Michael's neck, "Th-then, why did y-you look at m-me like that?" Michael stammered out. "Because damn! You look so hot." Luke smirked and Michael blushed, Luke bending down and kissing Michael's belly that was hanging over his waistband, blowing a raspberry and making Michael giggle.

"Well damn." Calum mumbled as he and Ashron walked into the room and they bit their lips, "Stop itttttt!" Michael giggled as he covered his flustered face and Luke stood up, wrapping his arm around his waist. "Let's go have some fun." Calum smiled and they walked out the door, going to the county fair.

They walked around the carnival, Michael holding Ashton's hand and unable to stop smiling. "Let's go on that ride!" Calum beamed as he pointed to a rocket ride. (The ride they are on in the gif, idfk what they are called lol oops)

Michael felt his heart pound against his ribcage, the height of the ride scaring him. "You wanna go on it kitten?" Ashton asked and Michael nodded, not wanting to make his obviously excited dominants miss out on the ride because he was afraid. They walked over to the ride and Michael let go of Ashton's hand, putting them in his pockets so Ashton didn't feel them shaking. "You don't have to go on this princess." Luke cooed as he noticed the look of panic in Michael's emerald eyes. "I wanna." Michael smiled and they went on the ride, Michael grabbing Luke's hand as soon as they were locked in, the ride shooting up and Michael letting out a shriek, screwing his eyes shut and he felt his tummy whirl from the speed.

The ride went back down and Michael still didn't open his eyes, afraid he would burst into tears when he did. He was unbuckled from the seat and he felt one of his feeders pick him up, then opening his eyes snd letting out the tears of fear pour down his chubby cheeks. "Oh Mikey, you didn't have to go on it if you were scared." Ashton, who was holding the crying boy, cooed. "I-I-I'm sorry Daddy." Michael cried into his shoulder as they sat down, the oldest cradling Michael in his lap. "Why didn't you tell us kitten?" Luke asked and Michael sniffled, "I didn't wanna make you guys m-miss out on the r-ride, you w-were so excited." Michael sniffled. "Oh honey you're too sweet, but we don't want you to do something you're uncomfortable with okay?" Calum cooed and Michael nodded, sniffling as he snuggled into Ashton's chest, the 4 just sitting there for awhile.

"I'm hungry Sir." Michael mumbled as they walked around the fair, holding the stuffed teddy bear Ashton had won for him, it now dark out. Michael had eaten a lot during their trip, but his belly not entirely full anymore yet still rather bloated. "Let's get our kitten something to eat." Calum smiled and they walked over to a food stand, Michael's eyes lighting up as he saw an ice cream covered funnel cake. "Can I have that?" The hungry boy asked as he pointed to the menu on the wall, "Okay, but you must eat it all." Ashton stated and Michael nodded, then going up to the register and ordering.

"Would you like to add a jumbo sized vanilla milkshake for free?" The woman asked and Michael turned to the boys, silently asking if he could and they nodded, so he nodded at the women and Ashton handed her a credit card before Michael could give her money. They sat down at a table, the lady would bring their food to them when it was finished, "Are you gonna be able to fit all of that in this belly of yours?" Calum asked as he hugged Michael from the side, poking the exposed pudge and Michael blushed, nodding and his food being placed infront of him, Luke going to feed Michael amd the feedee opened his mouth, eager for the food.

After being stuffed with the ginormous funnel cake and the milkshake, Michael couldn't and didn't wanna move, his packed gut resting firmly on his lap as he rested his head on the table on his folded arms, Luke rubbing his back. "You okay princess?" Calum cooed and Michael made a "blah" type of sound, "Can't eat anymore." Michael mumbled and let out a puff of air, "Time to go home." Ashton smiled and picked the stuffed boy up, Michael clutching the teddy bear to his chest as he was carried to the car, smiling lazily.

Michael was sat down in the back of Ashton's truck, Luke sitting next to him so he could rub Michael's belly as they drove home. Michael laid on Luke's lap, the blonde rubbing Michael's tight tummy and feeling it struggling to digest all the food under his hand, hearing it groaning and gurgling. "You're belly doesn't sound too happy with you." Luke chuckled and Michael smiled, burping a bit and huffing. Michael fell asleep on the drive home, being carried by Ashton into the house and the two cuddled in bed that night.