Thirteen

Michael stepped into the bathroom, going on the scale as he was excited to know his weight as he wanted to know how much bigger he got. The pale boy stepped onto the scale and moved his belly to see the number, his eyes going wide at what he saw.

"230"

'How did I loose weight?!' Michael thought as he stared at the number in disbelief. He's been getting stuffed 3 times a day and having snacks in between stuffings, how could his weight be dropping instead of increasing?

"Princess, you okay in there?" Calum asked and Michael jumped, "Y-yes sir." Michael stammered, "Does your belly hurt or something from how much we fed you last night?" Calum smirked and Michael frowned, feeling bad that he was letting down his feeders. Michael walked out and nodded, Calum hugging him and putting his hand on his tummy, "How about a cuddle okay?" He asked and Michael nodded.

Calum took him to the couch and laid him down, rubbing his round belly and Michael smiled, it making his heart flutter at the feeling. "You like it when I rub your big belly?" Calum teased and Michael blushed, his heart sinking as he knew his belly was getting smaller. Michael eventually fell back asleep on Calum's chest, his tummy rising and falling as he breathed and making his shirt stretch from the pressure.

When Michael woke up, he was no longer ontop of Calum but under a fluffy blanket and his fluffy red head resting on on a pillow, he found a note on the coffee table and sat up, reading it.

Gone out to get some food you piggie, can't have you get smaller!! Hehe love you lots <3
~ Lukey, Cally, Ashy

Michael frowned as he read it "Can't have you get smaller." Michael mumbled to himself and almost sobbed, putting the note down and he went upstairs, putting on black converse, purple yoga pants that barely stretched over his big belly, and a purple sweater with a heart on it before going out the door, walking down the street to the convince store and he had to take a breath before he went onto buy what he came for, the walk being tough on him.

Michael went down to the medecine aisle and looked through it, smiling when he found what he wanted. 'Weight Gain Pills' was printed onto the green and white label across the white pill bottle and the heavy boy went to another aisle, picking up some weight gain shakes before paying and leaving, thanking god his boyfriends hadn't come home yet.

The feminine boy went upstairs and he put the pills in his nightstand drawer, putting the few shakes he had bought in the mini fridge that Ashton gave him for his room, knowing the boy wouldn't dare go to the kitchen when it was dark out, Michael being afraid of the dark and all.

Michael heard the car pull up and he quickly threw away the shopping bag before going downstairs, seeing his boyfriends with shopping bags and he grinned at them. "Hi Mikey, you have a doctors appointment next week just so you know." Luke reminded him and Michael froze.

They were gonna see that he lost weight, they were gonna dump him because he couldn't keep gaining like they wanted.

He wasn't gonna let that happen

(Thank you 5sos__mashcake for the idea!! It helped and I'll be adding more about it next chapter!! Sadly, this book will be ending soon. BUT, I'll be starting a new book so don't worry!! Love you all!!! ❤)