Six

Michael woke up, feeling someone playing with his red hair and he turned over, seeing Ashton holding him close with a smile on his face. "Morning princess." Ashton smiled as he moved his hand down to Michael's tummy, rubbing it softly through the fabric of his smiley face tshirt and Michael giggled. "Morning Daddy." Michael smiled and Ashton pulled him closer, still rubbing his belly and Michael blushed a little. "You're so soft." He whispered and Michael bit his lip, Ashton sat up and pulled Michael onto his lap, lifting up Michael's tshirt and groping his belly, making Michael moan.

"You like Daddy playing with your fat gut don't you?" Ashton teased and Michael bit his lip, moaning as Ashton jiggled his belly and rubbed it softly. "You're so big and beautiful." Ashton whispered and slapped Michael's soft tummy, making him whimper in pleasure. "Feels so good Daddy." Michael mumbled and Ashton squeezed his belly, a moan slipping past Michael's lips.

"Aaaaaaashton?!" Luke called from downstairs and Michael got up, following his daddy downstairs after grabbing his stuffed lion Daniel. "What?" He asked and Luke opened the fridge, showing that it's empty. "We need to go shopping." He mumbled and Michael started biting in his thumb nail, worried they would leave him at home again.

"Princess, stop biting your nails." Calum cooed and Michael looked down at the floor, "Sorry Sir." Michael mumbled and shuffled his feet, the feminine boy wearing purple thigh highs with little pinks bows ontop. "We'll bring you shopping, we can't let our little piggie starve." Calum cooed and Michael giggled, "Go get dressed angel." Calum smiled and Michael nodded, scurrying upstairs and putting on a galaxy skirt and a black tank top, slipping on black converses and scurrying downstairs.

"Princess, why don't you wear that black crop top we bought you?" Ashton smiled and Michael looked down, "I-I dunno...." Michael mumbled as he shuffled his feet. "We'll see your lil tumtum." Calum giggled and Michael blushed, "I don't want people to see it." Michael mumbled and the feeders' heart sank.

"Baby, it's so cute and soft, no need to be shy." Luke cooed as he hugged Michael from behind, "It's just.......people make fun of me." Michael mumbled and Luke kissed his cheek, "If anyone does, we'll kick their ass okay?" He cooed and Michael giggled as he nodded, then going upstairs and changing into the black short sleeve crop top they had gotten him, it reaching his mid-waist and showing his pale tummy.

"You're so.....hot." Ashton mumbled and Michael blushed, the oldest dominant taking his hand and they all walked out to the car, going to the store and Michael just stepped out of the car before Luke scooped him up, making the chubby boy shriek slightly. Luke set Michael down in a cart and the red head couldn't stop giggling, putting a basket on his head and Luke started spinning the cart.

"Master!" Michael squealed and held onto the basket, giggling uncontrollably. His head beginning to spin and he screwed his eyes shut, "Master, stop it!" Michael giggled and Luke stopped as he heard the hint of seriousness in his voice, the tall blonde stopping at taking Michael out of the car, the red head almost falling over but Luke catching him. "Too much spinning." Michael mumbled as he regained his balance, smiling. "Let's go buy you some munchies." Calum smiled and Michael giggled, holding Luke's hand as they walked into the store, Michael grabbing dozens of treats; cookies, cakes, ice creams, candies, gummies, pies, and donuts. Of course all his feeders agreeing to the food he asked for.

As they were shopping, Michael heard these two girls talking and he couldn't help but listen, "Is he wearing a fucking skirt?" He heard one snicker, "Oh my god and a crop top with that gut!" She whisper-yelled amd he bit back tears, "Honey, what's wrong?" Calum asked as he saw the sad expression on Michael's face, the feminine boy just pointing to the two girls, who Calum honestly thought looked extremely slutty with their shorts basically in their asses. (not trying to shame anyone at all!!!)

Calum walked over and Michael his behind Luke as the Kiwi boy snapped at the two girls, then Calum walked back over and the girls scoffed, leaving. "They were hurting our princess." Calum cooed and kissed Michael's cheek, making the pale boy smile.

They went home and unpacked all the grocies, Michael sitting at the kitchen counter on his pjone, scrolling through social media. He felt someone rub his somewhat exposed tummy and he smiled when he noticed it was Luke, "How would our princess feel about going to bed with a stuffed belly?" Luke whispered and Michael nodded, rather hungry and wanting to be stuffed. "Wait for us upstairs piggie." Luke whispered and Michael hopped off the stool, rushing upstairs and sitting on the bed.

His feeders walked in with 2 cakes and 2 pies they had bought, both of the food rather large and Michael's mouth watered at the thought of devouring them, making grabby hands towards the food and Calum chuckled, "Patience piggie." Calum cooed and opened the first cake box, the smell of chocolate filling Michael's nostrils and his belly let out a really loud growl, making him whimper. "Open wide piggie." Calum smirked and Michael opened his mouth, being fed a spoonful of cake and he moaned from the taste, making his feeders bite their lip.

They began feeding him all the foods, 2 triple chocolate cakes and 2 chocolate pies being stuffed into his gut, Michael washing it down with a gallon of milk and his tummy hurt from how packed it was. "F-full." Michael groaned and Ashton pulled his skirt off, making him sigh in relief as pressure was taken off his tummy. Michael's tummy aching, but it feeling nice to him. They cleaned up and the stuffed boy made grabby hands to Luke, wanting a cuddle and the blonde boy laying next to him, spooning the boy and rubbing his big belly, both of them falling asleep.