Seventeen

Michael was out shopping with his brother and his brother's boyfriend, Jack (Jalex bitch), yes his brother was shopping with him because he loves him dearly and hasn't been with him in awhile. He had been trying to find a perfect dress for tonight, wanting to make his boyfrinds happy with what he wore and so far he's had no luck.

"Try this one on Mikey." Alex cooed as he passed Michael a black dress that should fit him perfectly. Michael nodded and went into the changing room, changing into the black and red dress and he looked in the mirror, his eyes lighting up at the way he looked in the dress.

It was a little tight, but that's what he was looking for thankfully, it hugged his curves and showed off his love handles, and the bold colors went greatly with his pale skin.

"Miiiiiiiikey, we wanna see." Jack chuckled and Michael stepped out of the dressing room with the widest grin on his face, "You look beautiful." Alex smiled and Michael giggled, blushing a bit. It was his brother, but still.

"You think they'll like it?" Michael asked, "They'll love it Mikey, I know they will." Alex grinned and kissed his brother's head, making Michael smile. "Aleeeeex." Michael muttered and Jack chuckled, "Wanna go get some shoes to match?" He asked and Michael nodded, then he changed back into his tight crop top and snug skinnies, his belly bulging out from underneath his top.

Jack insisted he bought Michael the dresses he liked, which was about 10, and the special dress of course. Then they walked around the mall for a few more hours, but eventually Michael grew tired of buying the clothes, makeup, and shoes his brother and best friend had shown him.

"Can we go home Alex?" Michael pouted, "No, not yet Mikey." Jack rushed out and Michael raised an eyebrow, "What are you hiding?" Michael asked as he stood up, "Noooooothing." Alex mumbled and Michael rolled his eyes. "Then take me hoooooooome." Michael groaned, "I wanna see my boyfriends thank you very much?" He chuckled and they huffed, "Fine Mr.Stubborn." Alex smirked, "Hey." Michael pouted, Alex giving him a big bear hug randomly and Michael grunted, "You're squishing meeeeee." Michael groaned with a laugh, "There is plenty of you to squish." Alex joked and Michael stuck his tongue out at him. "You guys are both 6, I swear." Jack chuckled and they walked to the car.

When they got home, Michael saw Jack holding up a bandana and then tied it around Michael's eyes, "Jack, what the hell?" Michael laughed, "Just go with it princess plum." He snickered and Michael rolled his eyes, though it wasn't seen.

He heard the door open and then he was walked inside, the only noise he heard was breathing and then the blindfold was taken off, he saw his and his feeders' families, all in fancy-ish clothing. But, the thing his eyes landed on was the 3 men in suits, on one knee, and Ashton holding a box with a ring in his hand.

"Michael, we knew you were the one the day we met you. We have loved you since we laid on eyes on you, we love your curves, your smile, your laugh, your everything. The list goes on and on." Calum began, "We have all made our mistakes in this relationship and we've done our best to fix them, making it all work out in the end. But, we still have some things missing from our lives and one of them is this." Luke continued. Tears were pouring down Michael's cheeks as he knew where this was headed, rhen finally, Ashton spoke up.

"So, Michael Gordon Clifford, will you marry us?"

"Fuck yeah I will"