Three

Michael woke up in bed alone, the smell of breakfast hitting him and making his tummy growl at him like a wild animal, a little surprised that it was that empty.

Michael got up with a little difficulty because of his belly being still bloated as he was retaining weight from the stuffing. The red head got dressed in a kitten sweater, a black skirt, and white tights, then he walked downstairs and saw a woman cooking breakfast foods in the kitchen, his feeders sitting at the table eating. Calum pushed back in his chair and patted his lap for Michael to sit on.

"I'll crush you." Michael chuckled as he walked over, "C'mon princess, I wanna play with your gorgeous gut." Calum smiled and Michael bit his lip, shuffling over and sitting on Calum's lap, feeling his large hands sneak underneath his jumper and squeeze a roll his belly formed, making him bite his lip. "What shall we fill you up with huh? What's our piggie hungry for?" Ashton smirked and Michael thought for a moment, "French toast, bacon, sausage, and a cheese omelet. Oh, and hot chocolate please." Michael smiled as he felt his tummy growl. "Someone is a little hungry aren't they?" Luke teased and Michael blushed, Ashton getting up and telling the woman what to cook.

"Princess, we're gonna be having a party later tonight." Luke informed, "Why? What's the occasion?" Michael asked. "We're celebrating the fact that we finally got a cutie like you." Calum giggled and Michael blushed, a large plate of breakfast being put infront of him and getting a mouthful of french toast as Ashton began feeding him.

"So well be inviting some friends and our families and your family if you wanna." Luke smiled and Michael tensed up a bit, "So I'll be meeting y-your parents?" Michael asked after swallowing the food in his mouth, "Princess relax, it's okay. They aren't strict or anything, they'll love you." Luke cooed as he kissed Michael's cheek and the red head smiled, opening his mouth for more food and getting it, being fed his whole plate and finishing off Calum's pancakes, bloating his tummy a lot and he leaned back, Calum rubbing circles into his basketball belly. "You're so sexy when you're stuffed." Calum whispered and nibbled on Michael's earlobe, making Michael bite his lip.

"We're gonna go shopping today, you're welcome to come along if you want princess, or stay home." Ashton smiled and Michael sat up, "Um, I'll stay home and get ready for the party tonight and stuff." Michael smiled and tried standing up, Calum having to help him up since he was so bloated. "Need help moving piggie?" Luke smirked and Michael blushed, nodding as his belly was too round and packed for him to walk. Luke giggled and stood up, scooping Michael up and carrying him upstairs, laying him down and Michel fell back asleep.

Later that day, Michael had been left home alone as his feeders went shopping. The pale boy sat on the couch, trying to ignore the growls that were emitting from his belly and he kept rubbing it, trying to stop the hunger cramps from getting to him. The feminine boy wanted to eat so bad, but his feeders weren't home and he couldn't eat without their permission, he didn't wanna be punished.

Alhtough, maybe one little stuffing wouldn't hurt, he could always hide the evidence later and wear a baggy sweater if his belly boats up really big.

He got up and walked into the kitchen, opening the freezer and finding a tub of ice cream, he grabbed a spoon and sat on the couch, watching Netflix as he stuffed himself with the chocolate dessert.

After an hour of non stop ice cream binging, Michael was laying on the couch and rubbing his round basketball belly from under his sweater, it gurgling and groaning from how much ice cream was being digested in it. He heard the door open and he froze, knowing there was no escape now as Ashton enetered the room and he covered his face.

"Michael Clifford, did you stuff yourself without us?" Ashton scolded as he walked over, the oldest male fuming. "I-I-I'm sorry daddy, I-I-I was really hungry and-" Michael began, but Ashton cut him off as he stood him up, "Go to the isolation room." He stated amd his eyes blew wide, "You-you said we-we won't do-" Michael began, "NOW!" Ashton shouted and Michael sobbed, rushing into the isolation room and Ashton locking him inside, ignoring Michael's sobs as he went downstairs.

Luke and Calum had come in an hour later, having been at the store longer. They saw Ashton sitting on the armchair and reading a book, "Where's Mikey?" Luke asked, "Isolation." Ashton stated. "WHAT?!" They gasped at the same time.

"You can't do that!" Calum shouted, "Why not, he broke a rule?!" Ashton shot back, "Because we promised to respect his boundaries and oh guess what?! You fucking didn't!" Luke screamed and went to the isolation room, opening the door and finding Michael curled up in a ball on the floor, crying and hugging his bloated tummy. "Oh my god princess." Luke cooed as he picked Michael up, "My tummy hurts Master, a-ate too much." Michael whimpered. "Oh pumpkin, don't cry. It's okay." Luke cooed as he carried Michael to the bedroom, glaring at Ashton whilst he did. He laid Michael down and laid next to him, cuddling him and rubbing his aching belly, "Sorry Master." Michael sniffled. "Don't be princess, daddy should be sorry. He broke your rules." Luke cooed as he played with Michael's red hair, the pale boy falling asleep.