Prologue

Michael pulled his pink yoga pants up his pale legs, the fabric clinging to his meaty thighs and the waist band digging into his round belly.

The pale boy had been waiting to become someone's feedee for a long time, not actually thinking he would receive one.

He thought all the boys would want a handsome boy to feed, not a feminine boy that wore pink all the time and dyed his hair crazy colors.

Michael stood infront of the mirror, rubbing his soft tummy and he smiled. He had stuffed himself before, but not as far as he would want a feeder to do so, he wants his belly to be huge and round, instead of the small squishy mound it was now.

The pale boy's feeders should be coming to his house any minute to take him to his new home, he was told a few things about them. They were owners of a major bakery business, they could be strict when they wanted, like did give punishments.

"Mikey?" One of his fathers, Louis, cooed as he walked in and he quickly pulled on a band tshirt, "Oh Mikey no need to be shy around me." Louis giggled as he hugged Michael, "Daaaaaaad." Michael mumbled and giggled, "You'll love your feeders, I know it." Louis cooed as he walked Michael downstairs, seeing 3 tall boys standing in the living room.

One had dark brown hair, several tattoos were visible, he had on skinnies and a button up shirt. He wore a wide smile on his face and he had black nail polish on that was chipping away.

One had blonde hair, blue eyes, a black lip ring. He was wearing ripped skinnies and a band tee. He was rather tall and Michael couldn't help but fear him a little, he just looked really intimidating to him.

The last one had short curly hair and was wearing skinnies, a black tee, and a blazer over it. He had a small smile on his face that showed off dimples, making Michael smile too.

"Hi Michael, we are Ashton, Calum, and Luke. Your feeders"