Two

Michael had been given a tour of the house, absolutely stunned by how large it was as well as what they had done for him.

His bedroom had pink walls, his bedding was a lilac purple, his walls had band posters taped to them, he had a walk in closet filled with his clothes and shoes, he had a flat screen TV hung up on the wall, and he had a XL king size bed for when he gets bigger.

Michael was sat on his bed, waiting for his feeders to come in because they wanted to get to know him more. The pale boy was hoping he'd be fed tonight, come to think of it he was rather hungry right now. His mind wandered and he thought of what they could feed him, making his belly drum tight from all the food they shoved in his mouth.

He heard a knock on the door that snapped him out of thoughts, he quickly put a pillow on his lap to cover his bulge and told whoever it was to come in, seeing his them walk in and he smiled at his feeders as they sat down on his bed, Calum right behind him and wrapping his arm around his soft waist, giving his love handles a soft pinch and Michael blushed slightly.

"We also forgot to ask you something kitten, what's your safety word? Just in case we go too far for you." Luke asked, "My safe word is red." Michael smiled and they nodded, all of them making a mental note of that for later. "So, princess, can you tell us about yourself?" Calum smiled as he gave Michael's tummy a little rub.

"Well, um, I dropped out of school last year as I was tired of all the bullying I was getting about my chubs and my clothing choices." Michael mumbled, "I came out to my dad's when I was 13 of being a feedee and gay, I used to have a YouTube channel of me stuffing myself but I don't upload videos anymore because I was getting bad stuff sent to me." He mumbled and played with his small fingers, feeling Calum fiddle with the little bow in his hair. "I've never had a feeder and never thought I would, I'm still ecstatic that I have 3." Michael giggled and he leaned back into Calum.

"You're the cutest thing." Calum giggled and poked Michael's cheek, a blush appearing on the pale boy and Calum put his hands on Michael's tummy, rubbing it slightly and he felt it rumble underneath his hands, a growl emitting from Michael's belly and he blushed harder.

"Shall we go feed our little piggie?" Ashton smirked, he hadn't spoken the whole time and Michael wondered why but decided not to ask. Michael bit his lip as they stood up, "Let's stuff this beautiful belly of yours." Calum smirked as he patted Michael's round belly and Michael almost moaned. "Stay right here and we'll be right back princess." Luke smiled and pecked his lips, a smile spreading on Michael's face.

Michael's tummy kept growling louder and he was rubbing it, starting to get hunger cramps as he hadn't eaten all day. The red head lifted his shirt and rubbed his lower tummy, lifting up the flesh and jiggling it, squeezing it.

"Having fun there piggie?" He heard Ashton smirk and he jumped, pulling his shirt down and his eyes widened at how much food they had brought in, they had at least 2 carts filled with sinner foods and Michael's mouth watered. "You hungry princess?" Calum cooed as he walked over and he sat Michael up against the pillows, feeding him a spoonful of mashed potatoes and each of the feeders started taking turns on putting food in Mikey's mouth.

They fed him bowls of mashed potatoes and pasta, whole large pizzas, and made him chug some soda. Michael's belly was like a basketball, tight from the contents inside of it, the red head was starting to get a tummyache from the tight fit in his belly.......but it just tasted and felt so damn good, there was no way he could stop now. Also, he didn't wanna disappoint his feeders by not finishing everything.

After a large dinner and an even bigger dessert course, Mikey had eaten everything and his belly was killing him, but he wasn't gonna tell them that. "You're a huge piggie." Luke mumbled as he rubbed Michael's beach ball gut, a moan slipping past Michael's lip, "St-stuffed f-full Master." Michael panted as it was hard to breath.

Ashton walked over and sat next to Michael, pulling him onto his lap carefully and facing him towards the pthers, putting his hands on Michael's round belly and rubbed it softly, the pale boy letting out a small burp as the air bubbles inside of him were making their way out.

"Tired princess?" Ashton cooed and Michael nodded, burping again and he saw Calum bite his lip, making him blush a bit. "Let's get you ready for bed." Ashton cooed and Michael rolled off his lap, "Can't get up." Michael mumbled and the feeders chuckled a little, Luke slowly pulled Michael's tight yoga pants off and Michael huffed as that released pressure from his tummy. They pulled the covers over him and Calum opted to stay with Michael, taking off everything but his boxers and cuddling the stuffed boy, being the big spoon and rubbing his belly as Michael fell asleep.

When Michael woke up, his tummyache had gotten worse and he whimpered a bit, looking at the clock and seeing it was just past midnight. Michael slowly crawled out of bed and he felt his belly rumble, making him speed walk to the bathroom and he hovered over the toilet, gagging harshly and he lowered himself onto the floor, gagging once more and then throwing up everything he had eaten.

Luke woke up and heard someone gagging and retching, his mind immediately thinking of the pale boy and he got up, going to the bathroom across the hall from Michael's room and he slowly opened the door, seeing the submissive emptying his tummy into the toilet.

"Oh princess." Luke cooed as he bent down next to him and rubbed his back, "Don't feel good Master." Michael whimpered as he leaned into Luke, the dominant rubbing his upset tummy. "Did we feed you too much?" Luke asked and Michael weakly nodded, "Oh Mikey, you should've stopped us." Luke cooed and played with Michael's hair, "It felt so good being so big an-and I didn't want to disappoint you on my first day either." Michael huffed. "We all have our limits princess, we don't want you to get sick like this." Luke cooed as he flushed the toilet and helped Michael stand.

"Sorry Master." Michael sniffled and Luke could tell he was crying, "Oh kitten, it's okay, shhhhh." Luke cooed as he hugged Michael, rocking him side to side.

"Let's go back to sleep and cuddle some yeah?" Luke cooed and Michael nodded, the tall boy picking the small boy up and carrying him to bed.