Reyna/Dylan - Anastassia Solace-di Angelo II

It was a typical Saturday afternoon for me and my new family. I was doing my biology homework in the kitchen with my Dad cooking in standby, in case I was in need of help. You see, my Dad is studying the night medical school, so he knows a lot of human biology. Sometimes, we even do homework together, even when I don't understand half of the things he's reading.

"So, Principessa... Are you ready to meet the family next week?" Dad asked me, trying to make conversation. Or to relax me, since I've been dropping hints of how nervous I was about it. You see, Dad and Papà have some extended family they wanted me to meet. The only family member I know is Dad's Mom and Aunt Nyssa (she works with Dad in their shop), but they want me to know the entire family... and, it's overwhelming.

"I'm still nervous, Dad... What if they don't like me? Will you return me then?" The last part was said so low, I wouldn't complain if my Dad didn't answer it. I was so scared I couldn't stand to be a disappointment. Suddenly, Dad's arms were around me and I clung to him as if life depended on it.

"They're gonna love you, don't worry..." he assured me, stroking my hair. I sighed, trying to stop the tears from coming out "And, they be damned if they don't like you!" I giggled a little.

"Have you been reading to her Pride & Prejudice again?" we heard from behind, Papà making an appearance. I got off the high stool and rushed to greet him. I was glad I could have a connection with both of them, otherwise I'd be feeling pretty bad.

"Only when is Classic Thrusday..." Dad replied, poking his tongue out. I chuckled and Papà shook his head "Why are you here so early?"

"I was in a meeting with Reyna and Dylan when... her water broke?" Dad gasped and squeaked like a little girl. I should know, I'm nine.

"What are we waiting for?! We need to go see her!!" Dad was rushing to find his coat from the rack, before meeting Papà's curious look "Nico, Jasper is in California, Hylla in Seattle... Percabeth is researching in Australia and Frazel is on a trip down in Brazil. We. Need. Us. To. Be. There. Then. We. Will. Go" he emphasized word by word, not leaving Papà room to argue.

"Fine, fine!" Papà agreed, grumbling "Principessa, go grab your coat too" Suddenly, I was stuck in my place, not sure.

"O...OK" I mumbled, grabbing my coat. Dad grabbed my hand and we took off the apartment and off to the hospital.

~oOo~

I've been quite the entire way, which was unusual for me. Normally, I'm the one asking for music and singing along. Not today.

"Relax, sweetie..." Dad looked at me from his seat while Papà drove "They're gonna be delightful you're there..."

"I don't know..." I sighed. Then, I realized one thing from before, which was a better conversation topic "Dad, who is Frazel?" I wondered. It wasn't the first time I heard that name, but today seemed to be stuck in my head. Dad chuckled.

"Told you to stop talking like that..." Papà pointed out. Dad, again, poked his tongue out.

"It's your cousin's wife's fault!" he argued, behaving a lot more like me at the moment.

"She can't control it..." Papà explained, more to me than to him "Frazel is, what your Aunt Piper call, a ship" I looked at him, not understanding what he was talking about "Not a ship as you think, a ship as a relationship name. She fusions the names of the couple and she calls them like that..."

"For example, your Aunt Hazel and Uncle Frank are Frazel" I gasped in realization to what Dad was saying. Then, a question struck me.

"You guys have a ship name?" Papà turned red, but Dad was laughing.

"We have several!" I opened my eyes, shocked "First, it was Willo, but-"

"Sounded like a tree" Papà supplied, parking the car.

"Then, we were Nilliam-"

"I refused to be called as a boy band member" I giggled at him, while we exited the car.

"Finally, your Aunt Piper and their siblings settled with Solangelo"

"Doesn't sound bad..." I recognized, thinking "Does that mean I'm Solangelo too?"

"Why, of course!" Dad picked me up and hugged me. I returned the hug while we walked into the hospital. Because Dad did some residence in it, we didn't need to ask where to go, he was guiding us. There was a man pacing around the hallway and, when he heard us walking by, he stopped and looked at Papà, kind of sad.

"They- they told me a surgery was better..." Dad immediately put me down and patted the man's shoulder. He had light skin, but he looked paler with the worry. His hair was black, but not like Papà's. He had black hair, in a very 'I-woke-up-like-this' way, curly. His eyes were blue, but they could easily be red because of all the effort he was doing in not crying.

"Dylan, relax..." Dad told him "Nico, stay with them, I'm going in with Reyna" After saying that, Dad walked into the room. I didn't know what to do, it was very strange for me. But, I wanted to be brave, just like Dad taught me, because I know he'll be proud. And Papà too, but he tells me all the time.

"Hi, Uncle Dylan..." I whispered, feeling heat on my cheeks. He kneeled next to me and hugged me.

"She's adorable, Nico..." he said to Papà, smiling. Papà smiled too.

"Think. In a few hours, you'll have three of your own"

~oOo~

Papà, Uncle Dylan and I waited for hours, playing cards games while we waited for Dad and Aunt Reyna. I was getting sleepy on Uncle Dylan's lap, when Dad came out. He was wiping his hands, but he was smiling.

"Congrats, Daddy" he teased Uncle Dylan, but Uncle Dylan didn't care. He started to laugh in relief and hug everyone around "Wanna meet Aunt Reyna, Principessa?" I nodded, grabbing his hand and following him into the room. Aunt Reyna was tired and resting next to a crib with three babies dressed in green outfits. She had her long hair tied up and messy, but she was smiling too "Reyna, this is Anastassia, your new niece"

"Hi..." I waved at her "Are you feeling OK?" She chuckled and nodded.

"She's beautiful, Will..." I blushed and hid behind Dad "And shy like Nico"

"Yeah, she is..." Dad smiled at me, making me smile back. If everyone in the family was like this, then I guess it's a good thing we're many many cousins!

----

4/4

Finaly, I was able to finish my goal!

I wanna thank you to all of you who followed week after week my chapters, that bore with me my mistakes and my silly plots. And for the support Nd the response that they got. Of course, I want you guys to read the sequel and my other stories, but I'm happy only with you reading this book only. The image you see in this chapter, is the cover of the new book!

Also, as last request from this book, I'd like for you to choose the sex and names of the new Trenton triplets! Since someone asked me if I could do a book with the kids of the demigods, I'd like you to contribute in something, to make the project more especial to me!

And, as my present, I'd be dedicating the next weeks into turning this book to a pdf file, for every single one of you to read! Of course, it'd be uploaded once in a while, so I'd suggest you check it out too so you can read new plots!!

You'd been a blessing from the moment you began to follow me, and you're so many to reply, but rest assure, every single one of you will have a tiny space in my mind and heart.

Lots of love, and hope to see you in my other stories, SilverHuntresses.