Will/Jake - Sam Dixon

I'm lost.

I'm not lost lost. I'm lost in terms of decisions and choices. You see, our literature teacher told us to buy a book and share it with the class, since we're not a very reading one. See where I'm coming from?

"This is hopeless..." I heard someone complain besides me. I turned and face my long time best friend Marty, messing with his black hair, frustrated "I don't like to read... How I'm suppose to pick something and do a report about it?"

"I'm doing myself the exact same question, Marty..." I recognized, patting his back "Don't worry, you're not alone..."

"I much rather spend my time flirting with a guy than stand here and look at the amount of book to choose!" I chuckled, because that's exactly what he would do.

"Unfortunately, we have too... What do you think about this one?" I took one at random, but all I could feel was the weight.

"Are you crazy?! Look at the size of that thing!" Marty was horrified at the book. It was his turn "This one is ligher..." he picked one that was much smaller in comparison.

"Doesn't mean is easy to read..." I argued, being rewarded by a strange look from him "Have you ever seen a book from Shakespeare?" He shook his head and I searched for it. It was so thin, and so small, Marty was convinced that was his book! Well, one down, one to go...

"In which language us written this things?!" he complained when he opened the first page. OK, maybe not so one down... "This can't be english..."

"That's actually Victorian english" another voice supplied. We turned to see a couple of guys that I'm sure I've seen somewhere, but I can't remember where exactly. The first guy was short and almost square size. His arms were built and really tan from the sun. His hair and eyes were brown and he was holding a gigantic book on constructions.

The second guy was slightly different. He was tall and slim, but also built. His arms were thinner but muscled as well, with his blond hair a little messy and falling slightly over his blue sky eyes. In his arms, there was a book of what appeared to be medicine.

"Fancy to find you here, Marty, Sam" the brunette started, smiling. I boinked several times at this, because they knew our names, but we didn't know theirs.

"Excuse me, but how do you know us?" Way to go subtle, Marty... Blondie simply chuckled and shook his head.

"We're Will and Jake... We're in your literature class with Dr. Foster" Blondie continued, smirking. That's from where!

"Sorry we didn't recognized you before..." I apologized, before Marty screw this with a flirt "We're not very good with names and faces..."

"Not worries, I have the same problems here..." Brunette or Jake pointed at himself, smirking as well "If Will don't take my butt off my mechanic class, I might live there!"

"All I'm saying is that lunch is not worth the miss" Will explained his reasoning, making everyone chuckle "Anyway, did you guys found the books for the report?"

"Well, Marty chose Shakespeare and I'm still choosing... You?" I admitted, trying to make casual conversation.

"Well, Jake decided on a book about constructions and inventions while I choose a medicine one" Will showed us. Though, I saw something very different from their books.

"In which language are they written?" Again, very subtle, Marty...

"Oh, our books are in Greek" Jake said, showing the covers once again "That way, we cover more than one subject of study..."

"You guys study Greek as well? Must be difficult..." I suggested, amazed. Both Will and Jake shook their heads.

"On the contrary, we take the class because it's very easy for us... We born knowing Greek" Jake shrugged "It's the maternal language..."

"You mean, the paternal language, Jake" Will corrected. Jake nodded, rubbing his neck.

"Do you guys want to drink a coffee in the bar of the store? Our treat" Marty butted in. I sighed and shook my hesd. It's something he always does: when he doesn't find the center of the conversation or no one is paying attention to him, he needs to reverse that. And, if he can flirt at the same time, better for him.

"Marty, I still need to find my book..." I tried to dissuade the idea.

"What are you interested in?" Jake's question caught me by surprise "We can help you look for something..." That's help I'm not going to turn down...

"Thanks so much for your help..." I thanked them, while we walked through the stands and books. Will simply gave me one look and began roaming the books, in the search for something "Here" he handed me a book and I read the title: 'Casual Vancacy'.

"What's about?" I asked, noticing the volume of the pages.

"It's an economy fiction. You study that, right?" I gaped at him. How did he knew that?! "Maybe this will be good for your report..."

"Thanks again..." I repeated, watching the leave and pay for the books. Marty was staring at me, angry. And he exploded.

"Great way to blow up two potential dates!"

"One of them was already dating"

"How do you know that?!"

"Didn't you saw the ring?"

"What ring?"

"The ring on his left hand!"

"You love to make my love life a mess!"

"Just buy Shakespeare! That's enough love life for you!"

----

Good late-morning! How you guys enjoyed Christmas?! A lot of presents? My lateness is due to my lack of sleep in the past three days... I just hope it goes back to normal tomorrow... Also, I want to apologize for the shortness of this fic, but all my inspiration was focused on writing the Christmas' Specials of this year... If anyone wants to check them, they are on my profile.

Another thing... WE'RE ON CHAPTER 97!!!! *fangirl scream* I don't know what to do after I hit 100... Tell me!!!

Announcements!

A New Order of Chaos: I finally could upload the cast!! I hope that eases some of the doubts... As for the one who asked about the last three missing alphabet letters... They won't be filled by anyone! See you on Tuesday!

Love the Impossible: less than 6 chapters away!! Stay tune!!

How This Happened?!: We're getting closer to the rest of the gods and the beginning of the story!! Stay tune!!

New Year's on Friday!! Percabeth is on their way!!!