Annabeth/Rachel - Bonnie Garcia

I was walking around the mall with my best friends and my boyfriend, but I was so bored!

I mean, whatever the stores have, I have it ten times better! I have the best designer clothes, the best grades, the best boyfriend, the best friends, and the best family if the country. And yet, I'm bored.

"I've never heard you puff in frustration so many times, baby" Michael, my sweet, lovely, kind-of-dorky boyfriend pointed out. And, indeed, I was puffing around so bored.

"What can I say?" I admitted, sitting on a bench that I found around. My girls were inside some store and the guys were with them to check them out "I'm bored... The mall is completely boring to me now..."

"We can leave this place" he offered me, wrapping an arm around me "I have some ideas on how to unbored you" he whispered in my ear. I rolled my eyes, smirking. I knew exactly what he was talking about.

"As much as I'd love to it, no" Michael pouted at me, which cause me to chuckle and peck his lips "Next time, I'll make it up to you. Promise"

"Then, what do you wanna do now?" he asked, playing with the end of my messy braid. I thought it for a second, before two girls walked in front of us.

One of them was a blonde. Her hair was curly and long, like if she spent all morning at the hair saloon to have it perfect. Her tan, was also the result of having to spend hours in a tanning bed, because the tan lines were almost invisibles. Her outfit was between a sport girl and a nerd, only glasses were missing. She was carrying some heavy bags and she was chatting with her girlfriend, her face not looking our direction.

The other girl looked like she was out of a hippie magazine. Her hair was curly, frizzy and red. The roots of the same were darker, which meant she dye it regularly. Her skin was white pale with freckles around her nose and cheeks. She was laughing at something the blonde girl was saying and her eyes were pure green.

"How I bet?" I blurted out to Michael, still looking at the girls.

"You got me curious, baby" Michael replied.

"See those girls over there?" I pointed at the girls, who had stopped at a shop to look at some jewelry. Michael nodded "I bet that neither of you guys would hit on them successfully"

"What are you implying?" Michael raised an eyebrow, confused.

"That me, a girl, can hit on them better than you and our friends" If this is boring me, I should not bringing it out often...

"So, you can hit on them better than us?" Michael checked. I nodded "If you win, what do you get?" I thought for a second before smirking.

"You guys would have to do my house chores for a week!" I decided. Is not my best dare, but I love my friends.

"What do you want if you succeed? Keep in mind that it has to be a collective punishment" I reminded him when he opened his mouth to reply. He closed it and put his hard thinking face.

"How about... you guys have to let me drive for a week" I paled at that decision. I love Michael, I really do, but... he's the worst driver ever!! He drives like a 89-year-old woman!

"Fine by me" I lied to him "Let's see what the others think" He nodded and we got up our seats to look for our friends.

~oOo~

Right now, we were all in the food court, stalking the girls from before. All of us had made their bets:

Cindy, that little rat, told us we couldn't complain during her fashion rants.