Percy/Frank - Logan Sanchez

Today was an important. It was the day that would defined, not only that I was good at my job, but also, the day were I could finally give some reputation to my work place.

Today, a world famous marine biologist would qualify our newest attraction.

"Everything must be prefect..." I muttered to myself, checking that everything was placed correctly. You see, even though I work in an aquarium, I'm an extremely perfectionist. If I see one little tiny mistake, I have to either start over or correct it immediately before continue working. But, not before I throw out a tantrum about how people can sometimes be idiotic. Five minutes later, I'm apologizing big time.

"Would you relax, Logan?" One of my coworkers, Marty, patted my shoulder. Instead of relaxing me, it tensed me even more "Everything will work out just fine..."

"Marty, this isn't some puny local newspaper journalist that we're trying to impress..." I began my sermon, not even embarrassed that I realized I was giving a sermon "This is the most incredible talented marine biologist out there! If he critiques my job in the mew environment, or if he realizes the animals are uncomfortable-"

"Logan, relax!" Marty stopped me from ranting all morning "Whatever this guy critiques won't be because of your lack of knowledge..."

"You mean to tell me that I have lack of knowledge?!" I was beginning to freak out anf my workmates didn't actually help much.

"You know what? Why don't we go to the food court, relax and wait until the marine biologist is here, OK?" I nodded, but it was too late for a non-freak-out reaction. I allowed Marty to take me to the second floor of the aquarium and we sat in front of the newest space for Mediterranean sea life.

~oOo~

"He's late... I knew it! He won't come here! We're that bad!" I was rnating, two hours again, when the marine biologist should had arrived an hour ago! Probably, he already saw the designs that I send him and he decided that we weren't that worthy of an inspection and, by not coming to the Aquarium, he's telling us that we suck and that our business will go down, as well as our careers.

Everyone says I'm a little over dramatic, but I don't see it.

"Logan, you have to relax... Maybe, he got late or he visited someone on the way-" Marty's explanations were cut short when we heard some voices coming our way.

"-I don't even know why I agree to come here with you" the first voice groaned. It belonged to a buff man, tall with muscles. His hair was covered with a military style hat and his clothes were some khaki shorts, and a simple T-shirt. He looked relaxed, but confused at the same time. I couldn't see his face perfectly from afar, also because the hat covered it, but I did distinguish a tattoo in his right forearm.

"Well, I came here to work, and you agreed because you said to Hazel that 'coming to New Orleans was a bad idea if all she was gonna do was to cry over the death of Sammy'" the second voice said. It belonged to a man, of the same hight as the first one, but he was more slovenly that the other one. His skin was tan, as if he loved to spend time outside. He was also buffed, with muscles and black hair and a beard of two days. He was also wearing khaki shorts and a T-shirt.

"Hazel likes my honesty" the first guy replied, looking a little concern about the answer he was gonna get.

"Frank-" the second guy stopped walking and placed a hand over his friend's shoulder, with a sympathetic smile "-no women likes honesty when they're into their second trimester of pregnancy"

"Wait, so I have to lie to her now?!" the first guy, Frank, looked outraged, as if lying would be something of a Mission: Impossible to him "I hadn't during the first pregnancy!"