00023 ➳ Blood

❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖

Lyn Hall's POV - 26 / 06 / 2014 : Sheriff's Department

"Meredith, you put everyone, including my nephew, and daughter on a death list." Peter growled as I became a chimera before Peter and a creepily stenotic Meredith. "Don't you think you owe us the slightest explanation of why? You said it had to be kept secret."

"I said? I said that to you? You said it." Meredith said, furrowing her eyebrows as she stared at Peter who sat opposed from her, while I stood still my hand gently brushing against Peter's shirt awaiting my body to become solid once more.

"Meredith. Allow me to remind you yet again, we have never met. Ever." Peter said as he made to stand up, only to stop as my hand hand pressed firmly into his shoulder blade. 

"What is she doing here?" Deputy Parrish asked, as his finger tips brushed against the hilt of his gun.

Peter glared at me, as I held my hands firmly against his shoulders keeping him seated.

 "You don't remember? No." Peter raised his eyebrows, as they reconnected with Meredith's.

"But maybe you do." I whispered, as I slowly removed my hands. Peter standing immediately and with one fluid motion had his claws connected with her unmoving form.

"No, don't!" Lydia screamed, as I allowed my back to connect with the wall. "Get back! Don't! Don't touch them." Lydia's arms grabbed Deputy Parrish pulling him away from the stilling form of the two supernaturals. 

"If you break the bond you could kill them. Both of them." I muttered, staring pointedly up at Parrish, as he had inclined his head as if to ask me to do something. 

"What are we supposed to do?" he asked, as he slowly settled down

"We wait." I rested my hand over my knee, which lay bent to my chest, the other lying out upon the floor in a bored fashion.

"What the hell is he doing to her?" I inhaled deeply at Parrish's question.

"Would you like to see?" I rubbed my face, and without a further answer had my hands on either side of his cheeks

"Patient has been non-responsive for several weeks. No sign of physical trauma, no response to external stimuli. Our feeling is the damage is primarily psychological." The voice was indistinctive, black and white pictures swarming through my open eyes, as my head lulled slightly.

"Do you hear that? She's saying something." Sheriff Stilinski, murmured lowly as his shadow took a step towards the metal bed.

"She was in the hospital. The same hospital." I whispered, my breath fanning across his face, as his steel blue eyes remained locked with my own. 

"Same as who?" Lydia's voice asked faintly. I blinked, my lips dry as my body shook. 

"Peter."

"Here we have a rather extraordinary case. Near fatal burn victim. The interesting part is that typically in a situation like this, the coma is induced medically as the pain is normally too much for the patient to bear.We're not sure how Mr. Hale became comatose, however. His survival is honestly a mystery we're still trying to solve." The voice was if it was coming through a terrible radio connection, the tone crackling with high and low frequency's.