H Y B R I D

❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖

19 / 05 / 2011 : M I K A E L S O N   M A N S I O N

We arrived at a mansion on the outskirts of Beacon Hills. I raised my eyebrows as I pulled off my helmet. "Dude, seriously," he just smirked knowing that I was gobsmacked by the amount of money he put into where he lived.

"You know I still can't get over," I said turning to face him, "that you look like your twenty," he chuckled in response, he shook his head,

"And to think that I was born in the 1000's," his grin becoming sheepish.

"Yeah, the 1000's," I drawled, scratching the back of my head.

"Shall we?" I nodded following him in through the massive wooden double doors.

I stared at Klaus, feeling the slight tinge of anger radiate from my body as I fought the shift. "I don't understand?" I said for the umpteenth time. He rubbed his face harshly as a yawn escaped his lips, his lips puckering in boredom.

"All right, I, Klaus Mikaelson, was an original vampire alongside my brother's and sisters. My stepfather, who was a child abuser, slaughtered a large township of werewolves which brought the age long war between the two species. I was the first hybrid, my mother, a witch, made my werewolf lay at bay. She did this by placing a curse on me. One of which I am still trying to break. You are my daughter, born eighteen years ago, your mother, Claudia Stilinski gave birth to you and died ten years after in a car crash alongside her sister Julie Stilinski. Somehow my mother's um witchy voodoo magic passed down through the generations and into you. So after the Alpha, who you claim to be as Peter Hale, bit you. Well, he not only awakened your Vampire gene but also your Witch-gene. Your witch side luckily lays doormat to both more dominating species." He ranted, he sighed before slumping against the leather chair.

"Okay, so I'm a Vampire slash Werewolf slash Witch?" I asked questioning my sanity as I looked at my father.

"Yeah." He responded with a casual flick of his wrist. I growled in disbelief, my face twitching as allowed myself to calm down.

"So, what does my eye colour mean," I asked, looking at him sceptically, my eyes slitted in an angry glare as I paced in front of him awaiting his most likely vague answer.

"Red is your vampire side. Blue is your werewolf, I'm guessing you realised little sour-Hale also shares the similar blue contrast. It means you killed an innocent, you know what's funny love," he paused, a smug smile on his face as I remained silent, "yes you're correct you had blue eyes when you first shifted," he clapped mockingly. Frowning I looked him in the eyes, unable and quite frankly to angry to speak myself I merely sent him a questioning gaze. "Well I personally ensured you never killed anyone until you became a werewolf, so perhaps it's grief over that Tim lad?" gritting my teeth I snarled, "His name was Colton," looking away I disregarded the memories that surfaced. 

"What about black, what does the colour black mean?" I asked allowing my angry yet cool demeanour to cover the unspoken feelings that had resurfaced. Klaus's body immediately became rigid as he froze, his facial's morbid.

"Do your eyes still go black?" he asked surprised, I tilted my head as I looked at him suspiciously.

"Yes, is that bad?"

"Uh," he paused briefly as he took in my tensed body figure, "it's not good?" my icy grey eyes snapped to his as I grabbed his throat pushing him into the ground, I growled, my teeth grinding as I asked, "What do you mean?" Klaus looked me up and down, "It would make sense," he whispered to himself. I growled, my eyes flashing red briefly, "Okay, so you may just be a very powerful hybrid alright," he mumbled, "That much was obvious," I groaned. "I don't know why, or how, I became this. But I want to learn control, and I want to learn everything there is to know about my species." I said as I released him. He nodded, "And you will."