0008 ➳ Gone

❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖

Evelyn Hall's POV - 20 / 06 / 2013 : New York

I wandered the city aimlessly, my phone having gone flat, my purse holding a few pieces of spare change leaving my purse practically bare. 

"Hey excuse me? Could you direct me to the bus station?" I asked a stranger, whom ignored me wholeheartedly. Rolling my eyes I searched the street my eyes landing on a phone booth. I dialled Stiles number, my hand supporting me as I lean't against the glass.

"Hey Stiles, uh I need a favour," he was silent for a moment,

"What is it?" he questioned cautiously.

"Could you pick me up?" 

"Where?"

"New York-" My voice trailing off slowly,

"You have got to be kidding me?" 

❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖

"Derek?" he wound the window of his Camaro down, a small smile tugging at his lips. 

"Yes?" 

"Crap," I mumbled, climbing into his car. Having to pull my tattered gown dress up as I took a seat. 

The car was silent as we sat in busy traffic. The day darkening as the streets illuminated, casting a colourful glow upon Derek's and I's faces. 

"So?" Derek drawled, his teeth tugging at his bottom lip, as he turned to face me during a red light. I shook my head a smirk tugging at my lips as I looked out of the window. I watched his face frown in the reflection of the window as I rubbed my neck. 

"As soon as we get back I'm leaving," I muttered, Silver quiet in silent agreement. He glared at me, the car beginning to move. 

"Why?" I snorted, releasing a loud huff afterwards. 

"No reason." I muttered, bringing my knees up to my chest, I rested my face in my palms. My fingers delicately twirling the soft curls of my hair, as I shut my eyes. "I take back what I said," his eyebrows creased in a frown, 

"I do wish none of this ever happened to me." That's when the pain consumed me, accepting it I sucked in air, a burning sensation spreading from my bite down to my toes, as I clawed at the upholstery. Derek swerved to the side of the road, his voice nothing but a hum in my ears, as I smiled. I faintly felt his hands grasp my arms shaking me.

"We aren't leaving you!" Russ roared, as my eyebrows creased together. Russ, Agne and Silver faintly appearing in the backseat. 

"You are a monster, you need to accept that." I cried, my face becoming a frown. 

"My brother is dead!" I cried, "My mother is dead!" I squeezed my eyes shut, "I don't have a father, he abandoned me!" I screamed, "I'm reckless, I destroy, I live in Mystic Falls!" my eyes snapped open abruptly, "I have no one." 

"That was your old life, you have everything to live for!" Russ yelled, 

"Nybbas is after me, and soon to be everyone I love!" I gripped my hair, "Derek the one that I actually enjoyed being in the company of has fallen for my English teacher! My pack's dead! Scott's an Alpha he can protect himself and Stiles. Scott has resurrected an alliance between the Argents, where does that leave me. I'm just rubbish no one has bothered to throw away."