012 ➳ Abomination

❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖

Evelyn Hall's POV - 17 / 08 / 2011 : B.H.H.S

"Come on, is that thing even a teenager? I wanna see a birth certificate. Who or what is that genetic experiment gone wrong?" Coach asked Stiles, as I sat besides him on the bench. Stiles stopped chewing his gloved hand nervously as he looked up at Coach.

 "Eddie Abramovitz, Coach. They call him The Abomination." I laughed, as I watched the large teenager run up the field.

"Oh, that's cute." Coach said, as he returned to the sideline. I listened intently to the banter happening on the field as Jackson turned to Scott.

"McCall, what the hell are you waiting for? This is the semi-finals. Bring that 'roid - head into the ground." Jackson snarled, as he glared down at Scotty-Boy.

"Me? You're the one who said that I was a cheater." Scott argued, as he prepared for the next attack.

"And that freak of nature being on the field is fair? Do something!" Jackson growled, as the ref made to blow the whistle.

 "I can't, not while Allison's grandfather is here." Scott said, I nodded in agreement as Stiles turned to me. My ears turned to listen to Alison and Gerard, as I nodded in confirmation. Stiles had surprisingly asked for my assistance on this mission and I had happily obliged, as I would of helped even if he had not asked. 

"Good God, is it always this violent?" Gerard asked innocently, as Stiles and I passed Alison, Alison silently handing us the keys as Gerard continued to watch the game infatuated by the violence. 

"I can't feel my legs. Ahhhh." A player cried as he was hoisted onto a stretcher, ignoring the cries Stiles and I headed to the front of the school. I stopped as Stiles continued, a low growl escaping my lips. Stiles turned to me startled. 

"I'll catch up, you go attend to Lydia she's around the corner." He nodded confused as I turned running back to the field. My outstretched hand grabbing Erica as I hoisted her into the air.

"Yes, Derek is not going to like this. Why? Because Boyd will kill somebody, and in return he will be killed wether by my blooded hands, or perhaps the hunter's who are seated in the bleacher's!?" Erica frowned, as she looked over at Boyd who cockily strolled onto the field. 

"I can't do anything about it, he won't listen." I scowled, before tilting my head, 

"Scott?" I whispered, 

"Yeah?" he responded out of breath. 

"Watch out for Boyd? I have to help Sti." 

"Yeah." Scott replied as I smiled, 

"Oh? And Erica?" I asked as she looked up at me only to fall to the ground unconscious. I wiped my blooded knuckles off before running towards the principles office. 

❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖

"Book, book, book. Nothing. Here." Stiles groaned, as I searched the desk cabinets. I raised my eyebrows as I pulled a katana from the underside of the desk. I scowled, "You never just stay down do you?" I asked slowly turning to see Erica in the door-way as she grabbed Stiles. I breathed in sharply, my eyes glazing over. The edges of my vision now tainted with a dark red as I took a menacing step forward.