To my great readers

Hello! Wow, it has been so long since i last made a story. About 3 months. It's great to be back in front of the keyboard.

Anyway, you may have noticed if you looked at my profile that all of my previous stories were Johnny Depp fan fictions. Well, i decided to try something new. Over the past 3 months, i've picked up many new interests, including Marvel characters like Deadpool and Spider-Man. So i thought, hey...why don't i make a story about them? So i started planning and, here we are now.

Now before i get to the story, i just want to make a few clarifications to any readers unfamiliar with Deadpool.

First off, one term i will be using a lot is 'healing factor'. A healing factor is what heals Deadpool up immediately after a injury. It is a superhuman power he got from Wolverine. He can heal from almost any injury. He can heal from having his head chopped off or limb lost. A new head or limb will grow right back! He got it when he was being experimented on at a place called Weapon X (i won't go into detail about that, look it up if you would like).

Next is who yellow box and white box are. In Deadpool's comics, there is a yellow box and a white box. Some people believe yellow box is Deadpool's crazy side and white box is his soft side while others believe yellow box is Deadpool and white box is the writer of the comic. But the theory that i personally believe the most is that since Deadpool is literally insane, he's hearing voices (white and yellow box). That also explains why he will be talking back to them at times and why the two boxes will be arguing.

Finally, Deadpool will break the 4th wall often. If you aren't aware what that is, please look it up.

Okay, now that i cleared all that up, i would like to thank all of you kind people that support me. You're the ones who make this possible! This story is dedicated to you and the guy who made this story possible, Deadpool!

Without further ado, here is the story! Enjoy!

P.s. Story is rated mature because of language and some violence.