End

One Year Later
Cali

"Oh my gosh," I groan.

"Oh calm yourself lady," Louis sneers.

"Why is this taking so long?" I whine

"Because," he answers. "They want you to suffer."

"Well I'm suffering," I tell him. He chuckles and continues to play with his phone. "Why are you even here?"

"What do you mean?" he asks me in that distinctive high pitched voice of his.

"We're going to a family christening," I remind.

"Well maybe I wanted to see you off," he furrows his brow at me.

"Whatever," I roll my eyes. After another five minutes, my brother and my boyfriend walk down the stairs, dressed in suits. Well a suit for Niall, more a blazer for Harry. "Are we finally ready? or do you need to wash your car first."

"I don't appreciate your sass little lady," Harry smirks at me, wrapping his arms around my waist and pulling me against him.

"Are you going to punish me daddy?" I ask with a smirk of my own. Two people gag behind us but we pay them no mind.

"Let's fookin go!" Louis shouts at us. I scoff and roll my eyes, going on my tip toes and kissing Harry swiftly before turning around and marching past the daft idiots. We all climb into the car and I stare out the window, my hand resting on my camera bag next to me. "How do you work this?"

I look over and see him fingering my camera bag. I sigh and pull the expensive camera out of the bag, sliding over the seat so I'm sitting next to him. I explain to him how it works and let him test it out, showing him different techniques to use when capturing certain moments. After about twenty minutes the car stops, and Louis' taken about a hundred picture of the city and all of us in the car. Not that I mind, I've at least a million pictures of Harry. I look away from Louis and out the widow, seeing we are at Hyde Park, my favorite park in the city.

"What are we doing here?" I ask, looking at the boys. "We have to be in Ireland like right fuckin now."

"Just get out of the damn car Jane," Harry orders in that sexy deep voice of his. I look at him with a raised brow, my pants slightly wet.

I follow everyone else's lead and get out of the car. Louis' still has my camera hung over his neck and he's delicately fingering it. I eye him skeptically, making sure he doesn't break my very expensive camera. It's not my only one obviously, but it's one of my favorites. Harry grabs my hand and we follow Niall down past the fountain, to the small lake. He stops in the shade and so do we, I look around, with an eyebrow raised, wondering what the hell is going on.

"Cali," Harry says softly and I turn to him, watching Louis' out of the corner of my eye as he starts taking pictures of us. Harry grabs both my hands in his, rubbing circles in the top of them with his thumb, and I give him my full attention. "I love you with all my heart and soul. We started out a bit roughly but I knew I loved you after that first night we spent together. I wasn't looking for anything like this, I was just out for fun, because I didn't want to be home alone. Then you popped up and I instantly loved you. I know now that the Best Things Happen When You Least Expect It, because I certainly wasn't expecting to fall for such an amazing girl so soon after meeting her. And I most certainly wasn't expecting to want to be with her for the rest of my life, but I do. I want to be with you forever Cali, I never want to be away from you."

He gets down on one knee and pulls a Tiffany box out of his jacket pocket. I gasp and cover my mouth with my hand, my eyes widening as he opens the box revealing the most beautiful ring I've ever seen. "Calista Jane Horan, will you marry me?"

"Yes," I breath.

Harry

Cali holds out her left hand and the anxiety leaves my body instantaneously. I slip the ring on her finger and shove the box back in my pocket, standing and pulling her into a hug. I've been stressing over this moment for about a month. Niall helped me plan it and Louis agreed to take pictures. This has been the most nerve racking moment of my entire life but, it's over and she said yes.

Cali pulls back and smashes her lips onto mine. I kiss her back passionately, wanting to show her exactly how I feel at the moment. We're going to be together forever and I couldn't be happier. Our journey has just begun, and I can't wait to see what else is in store for us.

The End. x