Truth

Harry

Niall's cousin? That shouldn't be a problem though. It's the sisters we stay away from and Niall has none so it's alright.

"What do you want to do today?" I ask eager to change the conversation.

"Just this," she says cuddling up closer to me. We cuddle and watch tv for a while then have lunch.

"Let's play truth or dare," she says cheekily as we finish up eating.

"Okay," I agree. It'll be fun. This is a game where you really get to know people. "You first."

"Truth or dare?"

"Dare," I say boldly. She smirks and thinks about if for a minute.

"I dare you to tweet what you were thinking about when you woke up this morning," she smirks at me.

I smirk back, shaking my head while I pull my phone out of my pocket.

Harry_Styles: We fit perfectly together. x

I show her before hitting send and she bites her lip. Damn this girl drives me insane.

"That's what you were thinking?" She asks quietly a slow blush beginning to form on her cheeks.

"Yeah," I answer just as quiet, reaching over and pulling her lip out from between her teeth. "Don't do that. It drives me crazy."

She giggles and I grab her hand pulling her into the lounge to sit on the couch.

"Truth or dare?" I ask her and she giggles.

"Truth."

"Whe-"

"Wait!" She cuts me off and I huff making her giggle. "What do we have to do if we pass?"

"Kiss," I say without hesitation.

"Okay," she says quietly and seriously, glancing from my lips to my eyes.

"Are you ready?" I ask her with a smirk and she nods. "When did you find out you were adopted?"

She looks a bit terrified but masks it in a second. "Um, last year my, my mom died and before she passed she told me everything."

"What is everything?" I ask but she pokes my side.

"Nuh-uh," she smiles. "It's my turn."

I laugh and she asks me truth or dare.

"Truth."

"If you could be invisible for a day what would you do?"

"I'd probably just wander around town. Fly back home and wander London. Do everything possible without anyone interrupting me or seeing me."

She gives me a small smile and I ask her next.

"Dare," she says mischievously.

Cali

"Dare," I'm excited to see what he will come up with.

"I dare you to call Niall and tell him you slept with Louis," he smirks at me.

"I can't do that!" I shout and slap his chest.

"Then I guess you have to kiss me," he says in a low raspy voice. I close my eyes and lean forward, waiting for him to close the distance. In no time at all his lips are on mine in a sweet and tender kiss. A shiver runs down my spine and I smile against his lips. He pulls away after a minute and looks in my eyes, a small smile on his lips.

"Truth," he says sitting back, his eyes glistening with joy.

"Would you still like me if I wasn't Niall's cousin?" I ask needing to know the truth. Needing to get this secret that has been bottled up inside me for a year. Needing someone to be there for me when Niall found out the truth. "If we were related in a different way?"

"What do you mean?" He asks confused.

"What if we were siblings?" I ask in a small voice. This is it. My heart is racing, pounding out of my chest, my throat is dry.

"Cali what are you saying?" He ask I can see the worry in his face.

"Niall and I are actually twins."

.......