Video

Louis

After Harry get's off the phone with Cali, he shift's in his seat a bit awkward and I giggle guessing Cali said something dirty to turn him on. Damn, she's got him wrapped around her finger and she doesn't even know it.

After another hour or so Niall and Liam take off to Vegas. I'm going tomorrow, not sure when Harry is going. He'll probably put it off to the last minute hoping he can see Cali. I really like that girl. We're going to be great friends I can feel it and he is quite smitten with her.

I drive back to my hotel, I don't have a house here like Harry and Niall. I don't really see the point since I'm not here very often, but they love it here so whatever. I walk through the door of my room when my phone beeps a text message. I shut the door and flop down on the bed, kicking off my shoes while I make myself comfortable and turn on the telly. The message is a video from Calum, muting the telly program I open it.

"Oh my gosh can I play your guitar!" the footage is a bit shaky but I can see Cali clearly. Her and the lads are in a hotel room, probably the lads.

"Sure," Michael answers and Cali picks it up then sits on the couch, she strums a couple chords.

"Do you sing?" Luke asks her.

"I can," she answers cryptically.

"Will you sing for us?" Ashton urges.

"I will,"she strums again. "But if you think I'm going to sound like an angel like my dear twin brother, you are sadly mistaken lads."

Twin brother? She has a twin?

"We don't think you will sound like Niall," Luke jumps in. "Everyone is different."

What?! Niall and Cali are twins?! Actually this makes a lot of sense. They are practically the same person. How did I not realize this! Especially since they have the same birthday!

"I can't believe Niall doesn't know," Ashton speaks up before she starts.

"Well I just found out last year," Cali shrugs. "I'll tell him soon."

She strums the guitar again then starts to sing

Time's a ticking hearts are running
Think that Cupid's up to something
You ask me how I feel I say nothing
But lately colors seems so bright
And the stars light up the night
My feet they feel so light
I'm ignoring all the signs
I keep on frontin'
They ask they bluffin'
I keep you wondering
Keep you hunting for my lovin'
But I crave us hugging
Yeah stay stubborn
'Cause I can't admit that you got all the strings
And know just how tug 'em

She sounds so amazing. Her voice isn't sweet and soft like Niall's, it's strong and smooth, her range is incredible. She reminds me a bit of Christina Aguilera.

I think I'm in love again
In my head yeah you're in my head
I think I'm in love again
In my head yeah you're in my head
I didn't think it could be true
Let alone that it would be you
I think I'm in love again
I'm in love I'm in love I'm in love

Oh my gosh she's fantastic! I wonder why she hasn't done anything with her talent. She can sing any type of song and still sound amazing.

My heart's pacing
I'm confused I'm dazing
I saw something I never seen in you it's got me shaking
I must be hallucinating
I hear it happens, I'm just saying
Babe I'm just saying
Someone give me some paper
Someone give me some crayons
I'm feeling like a child
I need something to play on
I'm trying hard to trust you
When you say give me your hand
Baby I'm falling
I hope you catch me when I land

I wonder what song she is singing. She is probably singing it about Harry. She really likes that boy I can tell, surely everyone can tell.

I think I'm in love again
In my head yea you're in my head
I think I'm in love again
In my head yea you're in my head
I didn't think it could be true
Let alone that it would be you
I think I'm in love again
I'm in love I'm in love I'm in love

In my dreams you're the dutch and I'm the dutchess
And your blunts are always loose
So I'm in charge of rolling dutches
And we getting so high
We always get the munchies
And we go for early brunches
That turn into late lunches
And we ain't got a label
We just rolling with the punches
I make fun of your belly
And tell you to do some crunches
And you say well yea your ass jiggles
Go do some lunges
I say fuck you
While I'm thinking of you as my husband

At this one of the boys starts to giggle but Cali keeps singing.

I think I'm in love
I think I'm in love again
In my head yea you're in my head
Baby I think I'm in love again
I think I'm in love again
In my head yea you're in my head
I didn't think it could be true
Let alone that it would be you
I think I'm in love again
I'm in love I'm in love I'm in love

I think I'm in love again

Cali strums the guitar once more before looking up.

"Cali that was amazing!" the boys chorus praise at her.

She blushes before accepting the praise. "Thanks guys."

"I'm so glad I got that on video!" Calum cheers and Cali's head turns quickly to him.

"You are recording this!" she asks but starts laughing.

"Where you thinking of Harry when you sang that?" Michael asks her softly.

"Hell yeah I'm recording you!" Calum keeps talking. "You are a very funny drunk. I'm going to send it to someone."

"Yeah I love him," Cali says with a sigh, then looks at the group with wide eyes. "Don't send this to him or Niall. He really shouldn't find out we're twins over a drunken recording and it's too early to tell Harry I love him even though I do. Send it to Louis. We're best mates, he and I."

She says all this in a rush and I chuckle at her rambling.

"Okay I'll send it to him right now. Everyone say hi to Louis!" Calum shows me the group with the camera.

"Hi Louis!" a chorus of Australian accents and one Irish rings through the speakers then the video ends.

I copy the video and paste it on a new message to Cali.

To Cali// Received a video. Found it quite interesting. Cal you have an amazing voice. I can't believe you were hiding it from us! I won't tell Harry what you said, but congrats! He really is a great lad and you are perfect together. I was surprised to discover the other bit of information, but I can't believe I didn't see it before. You really need to tell Niall however. I'm here if you need anything.

.......