Slip

Harry

I wake to the sound of my phone ringing. Snatching it from the table I open the call with out looking at the screen.

"Hello," my voice is thick and raspy from sleep.

"Babe," Cali's sweet voice comes through the speaker, making my heart race. "I'm sorry did I wake you."

"Of course not love," my voice still husky and she chuckles.

"Are you sure?" her voice is teasing but full of concern.

"I'm sure," I smile. "I love for your voice to be the first think I hear in the morning."

Cali giggles and my heart literally stops. It is such a beautiful sound.

"I just landed in Australia," she says with a happy sigh. "I'm in my hotel room the view is amazing. Of course you know."

"I may have been there a few times," I tease and she giggles again. "How was the flight?"

"It was boring AF," she huffs, making me chuckle and I hear a soft thud, making me think that she flopped over on her bed. "I was bored out of my bloody mind. I tried texting you but you were asleep and I couldn't fall asleep it was awful but it's okay I drank a lot of coffee which isn't okay because I haven't slept in like 30 hours but I think I have time because it's night here so ..."

"Cali love take a breath," I giggle as she does what I say, breathing deeply. "Why don't you get some rest love, yeah, and call me when you wake. Okay?"

"Okay," she says sleepily.

"I have an interview today though so if I don't answer I'll text or call you later okay love," I say sweetly.

"Okay," she is starting to drift off so I keep talking, hoping my voice will soothe her.

"I miss you already. You are going to do fantastic at the shoot baby girl," I say and she giggles a bit.

"I'm older than you," her voice is soft and she is almost out.

"You don't act like it," I tease and she giggles. "Did you call Niall?"

"Yeah," she mumbles half asleep.

"Okay goodnight love."

"Goodnight daddy."

Oh my gosh.

"Did you call me daddy?" I ask with a smirk, hoping I heard her right. I would be just fantastic if she had a daddy kink. "Do you have a daddy kink?"

"Yeah," she says but I'm not sure if she knows what she is saying. "I do. Really bad."

"Cali," I sigh and shake my head. "Go to sleep."

She hums and I hang up. My heart is racing and I can feel myself getting hard. This girl is making me insane.

Cali

I wake up in the later morning, around 9:30. I'm lying across the hotel room bed, in the clothes I've been wearing for about two days now, my phone in my hand. After looking around confused for a bit, I force my body up and into the shower.

When I get out I throw on a pair of black skinny jeans and the shirt I stole from Harry. It smells like him. I grab my phone and make my way out of my room and down to the lobby. Breakfast is closed so I ask the front desk directions to the nearest café then make my way out of the hotel and walk the couple of blocks to my destination. After ordering my food I check my phone and see numerous messages from Harry and one from my boss.

The one from my boss is telling me where I need to meet the boys and when. I get more excited and put the details in my phone so I don't forget. The waiter brings out my food as I check the messages from Harry.

From Harry// Daddy? Hmm I like it.

I can't wait for you to come home baby girl.

Call daddy when you wake up. xx

Oh my damn fuck. What did I do?

I start to eat while thinking over the night before and it comes rushing back. I said 'goodnight daddy' then admitted my daddy kink. Oh my gosh. This is either really good or really bad. Hopefully both ... in a good way.

To Harry// Hi ... babe. I just got up. At a café, eating breakfast .. alone. Wish you were here. Meeting the boys at 1:30. ...

I'm nervous to send it but I force my finger to press the screen then set my phone down quickly. My heart is racing as I await his reply. I'm not sure why I'm nervous, but I am. Hopefully I didn't make this situation awkward. Harry's pretty chill though so I don't think I did.

From Harry// I have a few minutes. Call me.

.......