Night

Harry

The sexual tension is palpable, from my end at least.

"What do you want to be?" she asks me as I rake my eyes over her perfect figure.

"Just this," I say returning my gaze to her eyes to find her blushing. She is so adorable when she blushes. "This is my dream."

"You know One Direction is my favorite band," she says with a small smile.

"Are we really?" I ask her excitedly and she nods while laughing.

"Am I your favorite?" I tease.

"You are, yeah," she says and I start to giggle.

"Really. It's your curly hair," she reaches over and flips one of my curls. "Plus I'm a sucker for green eyes."

A comfortable silence fall between us where we just stare at each other.

"I should probably go," she says after about five minutes.

"You can stay the night," I say eagerly, not wanting her to go. "If you want to of course."

"Sure," she says with a smile. "If it's not too much trouble."

"Of course not," I say it's a bright smile, thrilled that she is staying. "Come on."

I stand up and she follows suit, grabbing her dress as I grab my clothes and walking behind me into the house.

"I'll give you the tour," I turn to her and she lays her dress on the couch.

"In our underpants?" She gives me a crooked smile.

"Yeah," I take a step closer. "Are you suddenly shy?"

I smirk at her and she cocks her eyebrow.

"No," she says and I laugh. I turn and lead her through the house, giving her a proper tour.

"You can sleep in here," I lead her to the room right next to mine. "There's clean towels in the bathroom."

"Okay thank you Harry," she turns and smiles at me.

"It's okay love," I smile and turn away as she walks into the room.

Cali

"Cali," Harry knocks on the door while I'm in the shower.

"Come in!" I shout and hear the door open.

"I brought some of my clothes for you to sleep in," his voice calls over the running water.

"Thank you," I smile.

"Do you want me to put your wet things in the dryer?" He asks after a short pause.

"That would be great thanks," I hear him walk farther into the bathroom then walk back. "Wait Harry."

"Yeah," he says eagerly.

"Thanks," I say losing my nerve. I really don't want to sleep alone, I hate it any way, but I really don't want to sleep alone in his giant house.

"It's okay," he says. "I'll be in my room if you need anything."

The bathroom door shuts and I curse myself. I should have just asked. I finish showering all the while mentally kicking myself. I get out and put on the clothes he laid on for me, a t-shirt and a pair of boxers. They smell like him. I gather all my courage and after getting dressed and ready for bed I walk over to his room.

"Harry," I knock on the door. His voice shouts for me to come in so I open the door and walk a couple steps in.

"What's up?" he is lying in his bed, playing on his phone. His chest is bare and it takes everything in me to pull my gaze away from his body.

"I don't really want to sleep by myself in your giant house so can I sleep with you?" I say quickly. He chuckles and pulls the cover open on the empty side.

"Of course love," he smiles and I run over and jump on his bed, pulling the sheets over me quickly.

"I didn't know you were so eager to get in bed with me," he teases and I roll my eyes at him. He sets his phone on the nightstand and turns off the lamp.

"Oh hush Styles," I say turning so my back is to him, my eyes slowly adjusting to the darkness. "And scoot your cute little bum over here and cuddle me."

"You think my bum is cute?" He laughs and scoots over to me, wrapping his arm around my waist.

"Everything about you is cute," I say.

"Like what?" he asks softly in my ear. I turn around so I'm facing him.

"Like you're hair," I reach up and tug hard on a chunk of his hair and he hums a laugh.

"And your tattoos," I trace the birds tattoos on his chest, while continuing to talk. "And your voice, and your personality. Just you in general are amazing."

"I love how forward you are," he says softly after a minute. I turn back around and grab his hand with mine, interlacing our fingers, and pulling his arm up so it is resting across my chest. I scoot closer to him so my back is pressed against his front and he giggles as I answer him.

"Must be my Irish blood."

"You're Irish?" he asks, taking my hint and pulling me closer.

"Yeah," I say using my thumb to trace over the cross tattoo on his hand. "I was adopted."

"Hmm, an Irish American," he says. "Niall would love you."

"He's not really my type," I keep my tone light, we're drifting into dangerous territory.

"Oh really," Harry says in a cheeky tone and I can picture his expression. "And what is your type, Miss Cali?"

"Tall," I say pulling his arm tighter against me. "With lots of tattoos."

He chuckles and I feel his lips press against my hair.

"Tattoos huh?" his voice is quiet, lulling me to sleep.

"Yeah they make me crazy," I say quietly, bringing his hand up and and kissing his palm before laying it back down and sighing. "The good kind of crazy."

He inhales sharply but before I can hear him say anything else, my eyes close and I fall into a perfect, restful sleep.

.......