Shower

Harry

I pack my things so I can leave tomorrow for Las Vegas. I wasn't really excited to go because I miss Cal but our fans are so wonderful that how could I not. They do so much for us and the Billboard Awards are just one of the ways they show us and we can show them.

I make myself a cup of tea when my phone beeps a text. I pull it out and see a video from Calum.

Weird.

I open it and press play.

"Play us another song!" Ashton's cheers and the camera is focused on Cali. She is sitting on a couch, wearing my shirt, a guitar in her lap. This must have been earlier tonight, or just barely.

"Okay," she says calmly and strums the guitar, Niall must have taught her how to play. After a minute, a small smirk grows on her lips. "I'd like to dedicate this to my beautiful boyfriend Harry Styles, whom I miss dearly."

She pauses, a confused expression evident before continuing. "Was that proper? Whom I miss? or should it be who? Whom I miss, who I miss? I think it's whom, that sounds much more better."

"What does it matter?" Ashton asks impatient.

"Didn't you just graduate uni?" Calum asks.

"Yeah but not for English," she exasperates then shakes her head.

"I thought you dedicated the other one to Harry," Luke comments, his voice dripping with annoyance and jealousy, all of this invisible to Cali.

"Of course I did!" she says with a laugh. "I think I'm in Love by Kat Dahlia is a classic and holds a lot of emotion."

She chuckles at Luke's silliness and starts to play a tune, while I take note to look up the song she mentioned.

I don't know, it's just something about ya
Got me feeling like I can't be without ya
Anytime someone mention your name
I be feeling as if I'm around ya
Ain't no words to describe you baby
All I know is that you take me high
Can you tell that you drive me crazy?
Cause I can't get you out my mind

Her voice is absolutely amazing. I can't believe I never knew how incredible of a voice she has. I always knew she was perfect.

Think of you when I'm going to bed
When I wake up think of you again
You are my homie, lover and friend
Exactly why

You light me up inside
Like the 4th of July
Whenever you're around
I always seem to smile
And people ask me how
Well you're the reason why
I'm dancing in the mirror and singing in the shower

Ladade ladada ladada
Singing in the shower
Ladade ladada ladada
Singing in the shower

All I want, all I need is your loving
Baby you make me hot like an oven
Since you came you know what I've discovered
Baby I don't need me another
No, no all I know (know)
Only you got me feeling so (so)
And you know that I got to have ya
And I don't plan to let you go

Think of you when I'm going to bed
When I wake up think of you again
You are my homie, lover and friend
Exactly why

You light me up inside
Like the 4th of July
Whenever you're around
I always seem to smile
And people ask me how
Well you're the reason why
I'm dancing in the mirror and singing in the shower

The song goes on but i get lost in her voice, ignoring the words. She is so incredible I feel everything she is saying to me. I really love this girl, and I know it's to early to admit out loud so I'll keep it to myself. For now.

Michael's voice draws me out of my daydream and pulls my attention back to the video. "Cali that was brilliant."

"Thank you dear," Cali smiles at him. "I'm hungry."

"You are just like Niall," Ashton laughs.

"The only thing my brother and I have in common is our quick metabolism," Cali starts counting on her fingers. "Our laugh, our amazingly blue eyes."

Cali bats her eyelashes at the boys who laugh in return. "And our last name. Niall is a good boy."

"Are you not a good girl?" Luke asks and I can hear the smirk in his voice. My blood starts to boil at the flirtatious behavior and how oblivious Cali is to it. I know she would never cheat on me, I trust her, sadly it's him I don't trust.

"Good girls are bad girls that haven't been caught," Cali sings loudly and the lads laugh at her use of their lyrics.

"Okay let's go get some food then," Michael says grabbing the guitar from Cali. Luke offers him her hand and pulls her off the couch. The video cuts off there and I'm left with silence ringing in my ears. Taking a sip of my tea I text Calum back thanking him for the video and asking him to watch over her for me, then I text Cali.

To Baby Girl// Got a video of you from Calum. Your voice is amazing baby girl! You are so incredibly talented. It was great to see your beautiful face. I miss you. x Text me later xx
-daddy x

I chuckle at the message and hit send before grabbing my tea and relaxing with a movie.

.......