Flight

Harry

I watch her cab drive off and my phone beeps in my pocket.

From Louis// Niall is asking what is taking so long.

I chuckle at his warning and text him back.

To Louis// I'm coming.

I get in my car and drive back to my house, thinking about Cali the entire ride. She never leaves my mind. Even though I met her not even 24 hours ago, there is no doubt in my heart and mind that she is the one I've been waiting for my whole life. It's amazing how two people can be strangers one minute and mean so much to each other the next. This just goes to prove that the best things happen when you least expect it.

I arrive at my house and find the lads still downstairs.

"What took you so long mate?" Niall asks when I enter the room.

"I stopped for a coffee," I take a seat next to him.

"Where is it then?" Louis asks with a cheeky tone, a smirk on his lips. I swear if he gets me in trouble for spilling this I'll punch that smug look off his face. Well probably not but you get what I'm saying; Cali will kill me, unless Niall kills me first, then I'll kill Louis.

Cali

An hour into the flight, I'm bored out of my bloody mind. What the hell I'm I supposed to do for 15 hours? I listen to music and watch a movie or two before deciding to take a nap, but after an hour of trying to get comfortable I decide to shove it. Who need's sleep anyway? Tumblr is waayy better.

I open the app and look through my feed. After several minutes I see a One Direction Fanfiction about Narry.

Interesting. Normally I don't read this stuff I mean, Niall is my cousin and sure I like the other boys but it was just weird, you know? "Lucid" I read the title and open the document in an app called Wattpad.

Harry

We are at a gym filming a dodge ball game for The Late Late Show with James Cordon. It's quite entertaining, the lad is very funny, we have fun with him.

Cali texted me several hours ago saying her plane was taking off. I miss her already but the lads are keeping me company. Louis is really starting to get on my nerves with his consistent teasing and tricking, trying to trip me up into revealing my secret.

Liam helps keep him at bay though, thankfully. After filming the game I go back to my house to go to sleep. Cali will be on that plane for another 10 hours so I might as well block out my worrying. I go up to my room and smile when I think of the night before.

I quickly take a shower and pull on my boxers then walk over to my bed. I'm about to crawl in when I see a paper folded in half with my name on the front in cute girly handwriting.

Dearest Harry,

I'm sorry I had to leave so early, but I had a fantastic time this weekend. You are just like I thought you would be and I really like you. Thanks for letting me cuddle you, I had the best sleep in weeks :)

C. xx (your girlfriend)

P.S. I stole your red/purple plaid shirt that was on your chair. You MAY get it back in the future, but you have to chase me for it.

P.S.S. I also stole your t-shirt, that one you are NOT getting back. xx

I laugh at her forwardness and how adorable she is, reading the letter a couple times before putting a date at the top and sticking it in my journal. I climb into bed and fall alseep with thoughts of my beautiful girlfriend filling my mind.

Cali

"Whatever, I'm trying to look for my friend he has light brown hair, and he looks like a puppy on steroids, seen him?"

Oh my gosh I can't help but laugh to myself. That has to be the best description of Liam I have ever heard in my life. Damn some of these people are clever. This story is incredible. It's a little awkward to read because it's my boyfriend and my twin but ... I can't stop. It's just the cutest thing ever.

.......