Play

Harry

"She can sing," Niall says cheerfully.

"Sing for us!" Louis shouts enthusiastically and my phone beeps. I ignore it for the time being and focus on the game I'm playing with Niall. He always beats me but not this time.

"No," she says seriously.

"Why?" Louis starts to pout. They are becoming fast friends, I knew they would.

"I like to save my voice for the shower and the car," she pauses. "And when I'm cleaning."

"Please!" Louis gets up and sits down, cuddling into her. She giggles and gives into him.

"Has Henry heard you sing?" Nialls asks. My heart flutters, I hope she does sing for me.

"No," she says softly, I look over and see her playing with Louis' fingers. He leans up and whispers something her her ear. She looks down at him and nods then looks at me and smiles. I smile back and return my attention to the game.

"Please sing for us," Liam says and Cali sighs.

"I hate when you do that Li," I look over and see him pouting his lip at her. "I just can't say no."

"I know love," he gives a cheeky grin and I giggle. She clears her throat in a serious manner, as if she is about to sing something serious.

Twinkle twinkle little star

"Cali!" Louis shouts and she busts out laughing.

"Maybe another time," she says when she's done laughing. "When we're better acquainted."

"We already slept together," Louis teases and Cali shoves him off the couch.

"Are you ever going to let that go?" she whines as Louis gets back on the couch, sitting close to her again.

"Probably not babe," he says putting his arm over her shoulders.

Cali

I curl up into Louis and watch Harry play. He's so cute when he concentrates, his tongue is sticking out a bit and he is squinting at the TV.

Louis and I had gotten close and were becoming fast friends. Earlier when he was first sitting by me he whispered in my ear, "You really like Harry don't you." I nodded and looked at the boy I was falling madly in love with, a smile on my face.

I curl up into Louis, resting my head on his chest and wishing he was Harry. I miss his arms around me, his kiss on my head, his smell. Aw man I was falling hard. The boy is literally five feet away from me and I'm acting like he's on tour.

"Cal what else ya been up to? How's your dad?" Niall asks, distracted by the game.

"He's good I guess," I answer, keeping my eyes on Harry. "Moved back to Ireland."

"Oh yeah. Da mentioned that to me."

"Yeah," I sigh thinking about my father. "Haven't talked to him in a while but I think he is doing good."

"And how are you?" I know he's talking about my mom's death.

"I'm very good actually," I say and smile as Harry glances at me. "Things are looking up."

"I'm glad you're well."

There is silence for a minute and Louis begins to play with my hair.

"So Harry," I just love teasing him, especially now since he can't do anything about it. "Where did you meet this girl?"

Louis' body vibrates underneath me as Harry shoots me a look.

"At a club," he says. I sit up, and Louis lays down so his head is wresting in my lap.

"And what drew you to her?" I start to play with his hair.

"The first thing I heard her say," he says dreamily.

"Ooo story!" Louis shouts excitedly and I grin down at him. This should be fun.

"Well I was standing at the bar and I heard this girls voice," he sighs dreamily. "Just her voice makes my heat race."

He pauses as if thinking the night over in his head. In his moment of distraction Niall beats him and shouts for joy. Huffing, Harry throws the remote in our direction so Louis can have a turn. I catch it with ease before it hits me in the face and hand it to Louis.

"Great catch," Liam says smiling at me. "Terrible throw Haz."

"That was a great throw," he replies in mock irritation and Louis laughs.

"Finish the story curly," he shouts and starts to play the game.

"Alright," he says and gives Louis a look. "She turned to her friend and said 'Oh my gosh can you believe what some of these girls are wearing, shorts really should be longer than your vagina'."

He says this part in an American accent and Niall busts up laughing, Louis starts giggling uncontrollably and Liam shoots me an appalled look. My eyes meet Harry's and a huge grin spreads across his face.

"I've never heard a truer statement in my life," I say seriously. This is true. I say that line quite a bit, to be honest it's my favorite thing to say.

.......