Job

Harry

"I've never heard a truer statement in my life," Cali says in all seriousness.

"Some people's kids," she mumbles and rolls her eyes. I just laugh and pull out my phone while the lads regain their composure.

From Cali// So am I. xx

I smile at her reply. She just admitted she's falling as hard for me as I am for her. She is so amazing I can't believe how lucky I am. I can't wait until she is ready to tell Niall then we can be together for real. Her phone rings and she stops running her fingers through Louis' hair and answers.

"Hello?" she asks curiously then gabs the controller from Louis and pushes pause after listening for a minute. The boys protest but she shoots them a look and stands up, pacing back and forth in front of the TV.

"Hi yes I'm well how are you?" she smiles even though the person can't see her. All four pairs of eyes follow her movements.

"Oh my gosh really?! That is amazing!" She says excitedly. "I mean thank you."

Her cheeks flush and she glances at me.

"Is the shoot in London?" She asks turning away and continuing her pacing.

"Australia?" she stops in her tracks. She hums and nods while listening to the person on the other line. She has to go to Australia? I'm going to miss her so much. All day, all I could think was I miss her and want to be next to her and she wasn't more than ten feet away.

"Two hours, beautiful. I'll leave right now.. Wait um who is the band?" Her head instantly snaps to look at Niall and a huge grin appears on her face.

"Yeah I've heard of them," she bites her lip to stop her cheeky grin. "My friends know them pretty well so it'll be fun. Thank you so much! .. bye."

She hangs up the phone and starts jumping and clapping thing, kind of like London Tipton does on "Suit Life of Zack and Cody".

"What happened?" Louis shouts, sitting up properly.

"That was my boss," she calms down enough to tell us the story. "A band in Australia has a photo shoot coming up for their next album and their director liked my work and requested me. I'm going to Australia!"

"Who's the band?" Niall asks curious and Cali only smiles.

"Who do you think it is?" she asks cheekily.

"It's 5SOS isn't it?" Niall asks excitedly and Cali laughs evilly. Niall jumps off the couch and attacks Cali in a hug, lifting her up and spinning her around. She clings to his neck and wraps her legs around his waist. They start mumbling to each other and I glance at Louis who is giving me a cheeky smile.

'What' I mouth at him with a glare and he just shakes his head and smirks. I roll my eyes and look back at the Horan twins, wondering when she is going to tell Niall. When they are side by side you can really tell they are twins. Cali is standing in front of Niall now, she goes on her tip toes and kisses his cheek then backs away and looks at me.

Cali

"Um Harry could you drive me back into town?" he smirks as I try to make it sound as innocent and friendly as possible.

"I'll drive you," Niall cuts in, sounding a bit hurt.

"Honey you're playing a game," I offer a simple explanation.

"Of course I'll drive you," Harry gives me a warm smile.

"See problem solved," I smile up at Niall. "I'll be back in three days."

"Okay well I'm not sure where we'll be we have billboard awards in Vegas," Niall says a bit sadly.

"Well I'll just call you because I'm moving a couple days after I get back anyway," I smile at him then pull him into a hug.

"I'm next!" Louis shouts and jumps up, running and tackling me in a hug. I laugh as he holds me tightly.

"You better not let anything slip," I whisper in his ear.

"I'll be on my best behavior," he promises with a giggle. I pull away and he kisses my cheek making me giggle. I turn to Liam who is standing there with open arms waiting for his hug.

"Bye love," he says softly, pulling my body close to his.

"Bye sweetie. Stay out of trouble," I mumble making him laugh. I pull away and turn to Harry.

"I'm ready," I say and he smiles then turns and leads me up the stairs.

"Bye Ni-Ni," I say in my sweet voice and he groans but I can see his smile.

"Call me when you land," he says turning protective.

"I will," I shout and follow Harry up the stairs.

.......