Telling

Harry

It's been one week since the footie match, Cali and I have been spending as much time together as possible, because I leave for tour in another week. Cali is upstairs getting changed when there is a knock on the door. Before I can answer it, Louis, Liam, and Niall walk in and seat themselves on my couch.

"What can I do for you lads?" I ask casually, my heart pounding in my chest.

"Nothin," Louis says. "We just wanted to hang out with you."

"How wonderful," I reply in a fake sort of happy voice. The door knocks again before I can say something else.

"Wonder who that could be," Louis asks, sounding like he knows something.

"I don't know Lou why don't I go find out," I answer sassily.

"Yes, please do that," he sasses back. I scoff and roll my eyes, walking over to the door. I pull it open and find the last person I expected.

"Zayn."

"Hi Harreh," he smiles shyly. I stand there in shock and stare at my mate for what feels like forever before throwing my arms around his neck and hugging him tightly. He hugs me back, copying my actions of burying his face in my neck. "I missed you."

"I missed you Zee," I mumble. We hug for a while longer then I pull away and welcome him in. "Come in. Everyone else is here."

"I know," he smiles. "I ran into them earlier."

I chuckle and guide him into the living room. The lads smile at us and we sit down. Everyone starts talking like old times, it's like nothing has changed. I completely forget everything else and who else is in my house until I hear this.

"Babe have you seen my-" I look up to see Calista standing at the bottom of the stairs in jeans and a red lace bra, her mouth open as she stares at the sight in front of her. The next thing she says comes out in a breath, "Zayn."

"Calista?" He cocks his head to the side.

"Calista?" Niall questions in shock.

"Niall." She looks at him a bit scared.

"Liam!" Louis shouts.

"Ow Lou," Liam pouts. "You screamed in my ear."

"Sorry Li," Lou giggles.

"Calista what are you doing here?" Niall asks sternly and Cali winces slightly at the use of her full name. "And wearing no clothes!"

She looks around with wide eyes, her gaze finally falling on me. "Harry and I were going to go swimming. This is my suit. I lost my bottoms though, so that's why I came down here."

"Wow," Louis mutters.

"That's your suit?" Niall looks skeptical.

"Yup," she says, looking down at her body. "The things Victoria's Secret makes."

She looks back up with a shake of her head.

"They don't make swim suits," Louis adds with a smirk.

"Yeah they do," she looks at him with a death glare. "In the pink section. They don't only make bras."

"Well you're obviously not going swimming," Niall growls. "So go put on a shirt. You've a boyfriend and I'm sure they don't want to see you."

"Oh they've seen me before," she waves her hand at Liam, Louis and I. Her eyes go wide and so do mine as she realizes what she said. "Fuck."

"So close," I comment with a smile.