Match

Cali

It's finally Friday, and I'm getting dressed while I wait for my dad and Uncle Bobbi. Niall agreed to meet us there with Harry. I wish they would all come over here so my dad and Harry can meet  in a more private setting, but this will be fun. I pull on a red and blue plaid shirt with tight skinny jeans and black vans. I run a straightener through my hair giving it a slight curl under and put on some mascara.

Twenty minutes after I'm ready, there is a knock on my door. I turn off my tv and answer the door, smiling when I see my dad and uncle. "Hi!"

I throw my arms around my father, nuzzling into his embrace. He chuckles and holds me close, "Hello love."

"Missed you," I mumble into his neck.

"I missed you," he says quietly. We stay in the hug for a moment longer then I pull away and hug Bobbi.

"Hello sweetheart," he chuckles and we hug briefly. I step out of the hug and welcome them into my flat.

"Come in," I smile. They enter and look around the small place, just big enough for me.

"It's very nice Cal," Bobbi says and I smile.

"Thanks," I tuck my hair behind my ear. "I think that this is just perfect for me right now, maybe I'll find something nicer if I'm here for a while."

"That's a good idea," dad agrees.

"Well let's go," I smile and clap my hands. I rush to my room and grab my purse, shoving inside my wallet and cellphone. Going back into the living room, I grab my keys from the coffee table. "Niall said he and Harry would meet us there."

They smile and we leave the apartment, I lock it behind me. When we reach the street I hail a cab and we drive to the stadium.

"Now you both need to be on your best behavior," I say sternly. "No sly comments about Harry and I's relationship or questioning him like a prisoner. Also Harry does know about Niall."

"You told him?" dad asks, surprised.

"Course," I say in a 'duh' tone. "Now promise me, best behavior. I'm not ready for Niall to freak out on me, I've got other things concerning him to worry about."

"We promise," Bobbi says, patting my knee. I huff and pull out my phone after it beeps.

From Niall// Harry and I are just leaving my house. Meet by the east entrance.

To Niall// Aye aye captain.

We pull up to the entrance and I tell the driver to drop us off at the east entrance. Dad pays him and we exit the cab, waiting at least 50 meters from the doors. My phone dings and I pull it out of my purse again.

From Daddy// You look beautiful today. x

I glance up and look around and spot a black car, stuck behind a red sports car.

To Daddy// You're weird. Stay away

I smirk after sending the message and shove my phone in my purse as the black car stops and the two pop stars exit the vehicle. There are several body guards with them but my gaze stays locked on the brunette, my heart pounding in his chest.

"What is going on with his hair?" dad mumbles.

"Oh lighten up Daniel," Bobbi claps him on the shoulder. "He's a great lad."

"Cal," Niall shouts and I tear my gaze from Harry and look to my twin. They're now a couple feet in front of us and I throw myself into Niall's arms. He chuckles and holds me tight, lifting me off the ground.