Day

Harry

The feeling of Cali pushing herself closer against me is how I wake up. My eyes open a crack as she softly moans. I look down to see her face buried in my chest, my arm is wrapped over her shoulder and her arm is resting over my waist. Judging from the morning light streaming in from the cracks in the blinds, I'd say it's about 7 in the morning, which means I've only been asleep for 4 hours.

Sighing I tighten my arm around her and roll onto my back, pulling her on top of me. Our bodies fit perfectly together, it's amazing. She moans again and starts to stir so I shut my eyes hurriedly and pretend to be asleep. I feel her lift her head off my chest then give a soft chuckle before moving and shifting her weight on me. She kisses my chest before laying her head back down. I slowly drift back to sleep, and wake up three hours later, Cali still on top of me. I reach my hand up and play with her hair as she sighs and moves her head to look at me.

"Morning pretty girl," I say softly and she giggles.

"Morning cutie," she smiles.

"Cutie hmm," I tease and she smirks. "I like it."

She hums and crosses her arms over my chest, resting her chin on her hands so she is looking at me. "How long have you been up?"

"Just woke," I give her a soft smile. "You hungry?"

"Yes!" she says loudly and rolls off me. I chuckle and throw the covers off myself, pulling on some sweat pants before going downstairs, Cali on my heel.

"What are you doing today?" I ask her as I start whipping up some pancakes.

"Absolutely nothing," she says jumping up to have a seat on the island behind me.

"Great!" I say excitedly. I can feel her gaze running over my bare back. "You can hang out with me all day!"

"Harry," she says seriously and I turn to look at her. Her eyes lock with mine and I fear she is going to tell me something bad. "I would love nothing more than to hang out with you all day."

I chuckle and shake my head at her, turning again to the pancakes. We eat in a comfortable silence, there is never an awkward one with us.

"Do you have anything I can change into?" She asks as we wash the dishes and clean the kitchen.

"There might be," I say and motion for her to follow me to the room she was going to sleep in. "Gemma always leaves stuff behind when she stays."

"Help yourself," I say and leave the room. I go into my room and get dressed for the day, picking my usual black skinny jeans and a Hawaiian shirt. Her door opens and closes a few times and then I hear her swear downstairs.

"Dammit."

Cali

"Dammit," I say loudly. My phone is dead, Niall probably texted me. I hear Harry come out of his room laughing.

"Hey do you have a charger for my iPhone?" I holler at him coming down the stairs.

"Yeah," he reaches behind the couch and produces a cord.

"Thanks," I plug my phone in and we take a seat on the couch. He turns on the tv and after a few minutes my phone starts going off.

"Somebody's popular," he teases.

"Ha ha," I roll my eyes and look at my phone. Most of the texts are from Niall asking when we are going to meet up. "It's just my ..."

I clear my throat to get the words out. They don't sound right, not now that I know the truth. "Cousin. He's in town from London."

On my gosh I said too much. He's gonna find out.

"How exciting," Harry says enthusiastically. "Why's he in town?"

Uh-oh. What should I do?

Should I tell him the truth?

But that may make the whole day awkward.

Well he needs to know.

But not right now.

Just tell him you wimp!

"Harry I have to confess something," he mutes the tv, giving me his full attention. He looks a bit worried. "My cousin is Niall."

I say the word cousin very quietly. It doesn't sound right anymore. It just feels wrong.

"My Niall?" He asks quietly. I give him a small nod, not breaking eye contact.

"Are you angry?" I ask quietly. Why should he be angry?

"Of course not," he puts his arm around my shoulders and pulls me close. "Why should I be angry? I'm a bit surprised but I guess I kind of knew ... something. You remind me of him a lot, you are very similar."

More than you know.

"But this doesn't change anything," he smiles down at me.

"Really?" I ask hopeful.

"Really," he gives me a soft smile and kisses the top of my head.

At least some of the truth is out.

.......