Boys

Harry

"Niall and I are actually twins," Cali tells me and I freeze, unsure if she is joking or not.

"What?" I look at her, I mean really look at her. She has Niall's eyes, the same nose, the same laugh. I guess that's what Niall's hair would look like if he didn't dye it.

"Well my dad and Niall's dad are brothers. My mom told me that she and dad couldn't have kids and when Maura heard the news, she had just found out she was pregnant with twins. So with the help of an adoption agency, Maura gave me to my parents," she doesn't look at me until she's done talking. "They told us we were cousins. Niall still doesn't know."

I take in the information, man it's a lot. Niall's twin.

"I don't care," I say after a minute. "I like you. I like you a lot Cali. And I don't care if you are Niall's twin sister, this doesn't change how I feel."

She gives me a big smile and throws her arms around my neck.

"Thank you," she says softly in my ear. I hug her tightly, laying back on the couch, pulling her down on top of me. We stay like that for a while, watching the muted TV and ignoring our phones.

"Dare," Cali says eventually.

"Hmm," I hum trying to think of something to dare her. "Jump into the pool with no clothes on."

"I'm not doing that!" She places her hand on either said of me and lifts herself up. I laugh and smirk at her bemused yet slightly shocked expression.

"Then I guess you'll have to kiss me," I repeat myself with a smirk. I don't even wait for her answer I just grab her face between my hands and pull her down until our lips crash. Her mouth moves in sync with mine, the kiss starts out sweet enough but deepens when my tongue onslaughts her lips. She opens and I kiss her passionately, nibbling and sucking her lower lip. She pulls away after several minutes, trying to catch her breath.

"I adore you Styles," she says leaning down and pecking my lips softly.

Cali

Harry laughs against my lips which just makes me love him more.

"Truth," he says, his hands grabbing my hips, pulling me more comfortably on him.

"Are you really okay with what I told you? Do you really believe me?" I ask him.

"I am. I do," he looks at me and I shiver delightfully under his gaze. Harry takes it as me being cold though and pushes his body against mine, rolling so that I'm squished between him and the couch. His head is in his hand propped up by his elbow, his other hand is resting on my hip. "You really are exactly alike-"

"Harry!" a distinctive English accent calls throughout the house.

"Crap!" I whisper shout and sit up, pushing Harry off the couch. He grunts but I ignore him. "What if Niall is with him! I don't want him to know about us yet."

"Louis, what are you doing here? Who are you with?" Harry shouts and stands up, grabbing my hand as I jump up on the couch, before I can make a run for it.

"Liam," Louis shouts back. "We trashed Niall's car and need a place a place to hide."

I take in a deep breath and jump off the couch to stand next to Harry. He kisses the top of my head as Liam and Louis walk into the room.

"Calista?" Liam looks me over, unsure if I'm really here.

"Um hi Liam." I smile at them. Realizing I'm real and not just in his imagination, he opens his arm and I run into them. He picks me up and spins me around, my arms wrapped around his neck.

"Calista Horan. What are you doing here?"

"Horan?" Louis asks as Liam puts me down.

"This is Niall's cousin from Boston," Liam says.

"I live in L.A. now," I answer him.

"That's not what I meant," he says cheekily.

"Are you the cousin that has the same birthday as him?" Louis asks.

"Yes," I say looking at Harry.

"We met last night," he tells them, not going into details.

"So you've been here since then?" Louis asks cheekily.

"Yeah," I say keeping my eyes locked with Harry's, ignoring the looks the other boys are giving me. "We are playing Truth or Dare."

........