Lunch

Cali

The game was amazing and after it's over, Bobbi suggests lunch. Everyone agree's and we go to the car Niall hired.

"We're not all going to fit," Harry says.

"Why don't you and Cal take a cab and meet us there?" Bobbi suggests with a cheeky smile.

"Better yet, why don't you and I take a cab and meet them there," Dad says to Harry, his tone telling. It's not a question, so Harry just nods his head and gives me a small smile.

"What? Why?" Niall asks, looking bewildered.

"Oh look the car is here," Bobbi pushes Niall toward the black car where the driver is holding open the door. Niall glances at the pair of men, hailing a cab, before climbing in. Bobbi gets in next and I follow after sending Harry a comforting smile.

"Why are they riding together?" Niall asks once he's told the driver where to go.

"Dan probably wants to get to know your band better is all," Bobbi says nonchalantly.

"I wouldn't worry about it Niall," I add with a shrug, keeping my gaze out the window. I really hope dad isn't interrogating him. Of course it would be me that the first boy I like, my father scares him off. I glance behind us and sigh when I don't see them. Bobbi places his hand on my knee, pulling my attention to him, and offers me a comforting smile.

We soon arrive at the restaurant and the three of us file out. We wait in silence for the hostess to seat us and dad and Harry enter right as she calls us up.

"Oh good, you're here," Bobbi says and I look behind us and see them following behind.

My eyes meet Harry's and he shoots me a wink, making me blush. Bobbi pushes me forward, making me trip. I glare at him as Harry and dad laugh, and glare at them also.

"Walk much?" Bobbi teases. "What were ya looking at?"

"Wouldn't you like to know," I sneer, and turn forward, holding my chin up high. They all chuckle, making me huff in annoyance.

"What're you on about?" Niall asks, grabbing my hand and pulling me forward. "Let's go. I'm starving."

"Of course your highness," I respond in a posh English accent. "I'm truly sorry for making you wait because I was being bullied."

"You should be," he calls back and I pout.

"Here you go," the hostess says and we all sit down, Niall and Harry on either side of me and the parents across from us. "You're waiter will be with you shortly."

"Thank you," Bobbi says and she leaves. "What's everyone getting?"

"A tall drink," I mumble, looking through their beer selections.

"Tell us more about Henry," Bobbi says.

"Well he's really sweet and cute and funny," I sigh dreamily. Harry's hand reaches out and grips my thigh softly.

"He sounds kind of stuffy," Niall voices.

"Niall," I whine a sigh, putting my face in my hands. "Why are you like this?"

"What?" he looks around like he hasn't just said something mean. I pull out my phone while he continues to talk. "An English teacher Cali? Really?"

To Louis// Please call me right now!!

"He seems like a great guy," dad interrupts before we can get into it.

"He really is dad," I give my father a soft look.