5sos

Cali
"Okay mates," Joseph starts off talking to the boys while I stand in the back. "Your new photographer is here. We haven't used her before but she is very good so be nice to her."

"We're always nice," Ashton says defensively. The older gentleman just turns and motions for me to come over.

"This is Calista Horan," he smiles at me. "I'll leave you to it. About 7 minutes."

I smile and nod as he walks toward the set.

"Well it is very nice to meet you," I smile at them and stick out my hand. "My name is Calista Horan. But please call me Cali."

"Horan?" Ashton comments immediately before they can introduce themselves.

"Yeah, Niall is my cousin," I smile at them.

"That's awesome!" Calum says enthusiastically.

"Yeah we're pretty close," I smile at them. "He was so jealous and excited when I told him I was meeting you."

They laugh and then introduce themselves to me, shanking my hand in the process.

"Well I'll tell you a bit about me before we start," I tell boys before grabbing a bottle of water from the nearby table and flopping down on one of the couches between Luke and Micheal. "I'm 22 years old. I'm from Boston Mass. My favorite color is green. The only place I've been, outside of the U.S. is Ireland, I'm fully Irish, born in Ireland .. and Harry is my boyfriend."

"Harry Styles?" Ashton asks cheekily and I grin.

"Yeah," I sigh thoughtfully. "But Niall doesn't know so don't tell him."

"Oh we won't," Calum crosses his heart and I giggle.

"Why doesn't Niall know?" Michael asks.

"Because we just got together like two days ago and I don't want Niall to go all big brother on him. He's quite the protective lad but he's not very intimidating."

The lads laugh knowing exactly what I'm talking about.

Harry

"I don't have any pants on," I say cheekily with a smile to avoid showing the world the new tattoo on my thigh.

"You're not wearing underpants?" James ask and I shake my head. The audience laughs and the rest of the interview flies by. Cali is on my mind the whole time so I'm a bit quiet but the other lads fill in the gaps of conversation. That's what's nice about having 5 well 4 of us now. Someone is always there to talk so it isn't just awkward silence.

Sensing I'm thinking about her Louis suggests a night on the town.

"I'm just gonna go to bed mate," I say and Liam agrees. "It's been a long day."

Louis shrugs and he and Niall go out for the night. I climb into my Range Rover and start the drive to my house. I'm hoping that Cali will call but I'm sure she is busy with work, so I distract my self with music and before I realize it I'm home. I jump in the shower and climb into my bed, ready to close my mind off to the world and rest my body.

.......