Pants

Harry

Cali hangs up the phone and the lads start laughing.

"I'm still upset with him," she mumbles to me as the boys laugh harder when Niall tweets about his car.

"Well we won't tell him until we are good and ready," I say pulling her in tighter to me. "Maybe we should discuss what we are first."

"What is there to discuss?" she asks being very forward. "You like me and I like you, so let's just be together."

"So," I look at her and smirk. "You're my girlfriend?"

"Only if you're my boyfriend," she mimics my smirk. I chuckle and lean down, connecting our lips, Cali smiles into the kiss.

"Niall is going to be so angry," Louis says, breaking us apart.

"Who's going to tell?" she replies sassily. "You?"

"Maybe I will," he replies just as sassily.

"I'm starving," Cali says instead of replying.

"You and Niall are so similar," Liam observes.

"Uh yeah," Cali stands up and meanders into the kitchen, still not wearing any pants.

"Same laugh, same eyes," Liam goes on as if not hearing her. I pull on my own clothes as he continues, Louis following my lead. "Same nose, same hair, well if Niall didn't dye his."

"Maybe I should dye mine blonde," she comments, coming back into the room with an apple. "Then we would look like twins."

Louis laughs but Liam just keeps going, "Same birthday and age, but you're half American."

"It's very curious," she says, taking her seat next to me again. She relaxes into me, curling up under my arm.

"Are you alright?" I whisper in her ear. She looks up at me with big puppy dog eyes.

"Yeah," she gives a soft smile. "Why wouldn't I be?"

"Louis!" An Irish voice rings loud through the house.

"Shit!" Cali whispers loudly and jumps up.

"Liam! I know you lot are here!" Niall shouts again.

"Where's my pants?" Cali says looking around. "It's fine. Who needs pants right?! I can't find my phone, I'm going to hide you'll have to come find me."

On that note, she leans down and pushes her lips against mine roughly then takes off up the stairs and into my bedroom. Not a very good hiding place but I'm not going to complain.

Cali

I kiss Harry hard and race up the stairs into his bedroom. I leave the door slightly open how it was and listen to their conversation.

"You guys are dickheads!" Niall shouts at the boys.

"Come oh Niall," Louis says. "It was funny."

"Yeah okay," Niall sighs after a moment and I hear the couch give in. "My cousin just called and frazzled me."

"What cousin?" Liam asks with concern like he forgot it was me

"Calista," Niall answers.

"The one from Boston?" Liam asks then there is silence and I imagine Niall is nodding.

"She called and left me this message. Here I'll play it for you."

In seconds the sound of my voice carries up the stairs to me. My Boston accent sounds very thick, I can just imagine the looks on the boys faces right now. Louis busts up laughing when it is over.

"Why would she say that?" Louis says.

"Yeah so I called her and she said that is was a dare," he sighs. "That girl."

"Why haven't we met her?" Harry asks and my heart races at the sound of his voice.

"I've met her," Liam jumps in.

"When we were in Boston Liam went with me to get food or something and I called her and we met up," I can picture Niall shrugging.

"Well when do we get to meet her?" Louis asks this time.

"I dunno," Niall says then there is a pause. "Who's phone is this?"

Uh-oh. My phone is downstairs.

"Mine," Harry says quickly. "And It's dead so I'm going to charge it upstairs."

There is a pause then Niall starts to say something, "Why-"

"Answer my question!" Louis shouts cutting him off.

"I'll call her," Niall says and Harry barges into the room. I jump out from behind the door as my phone starts to ring. Harry clicks the side button with wide eyes and hands it to me. I take it and rush into Harry's closet, closing the door so they can't hear me.

"Hello?" I ask quietly as Harry opens the door and comes into his closet.

.......