Questions

Harry

Fuck me. This girl just ... I can't

"Let's play a game when she gets back yeah?" Louis suggests as I take my seat next to Liam.

"What would we play?" I ask.

"Anything," Niall answers. "She's pretty outgoing."

"Yeah," I mumble under my breath as she enters the room.

"Cali do you want to play FIFA?" Liam asks.

"Hell yeah!" she says excitedly. The boys jump up and make their way downstairs to the game room, Cali and I walk slowly behind them. She grabs my hand when they're out of sight and brings it up to her lips, leaving a trail of light kisses along my knuckles. My heart flutters and my stomach twists in knots.

"Cali!" Niall yells up the stairs for her.

"I'm coming!" she yells lowering my hand from her mouth. Still holding my hand, she moves closer to me, until our lips are inches apart. I close my eyes waiting for her kiss but instead she licks the side of my face, from the corner of my mouth up to my ear. Her hand drops mine and she walks away laughing like a crazy person. I stand there frozen for a second then finally wipe her spit from my face.

"Cali!" I shout quietly so they don't hear me downstairs. She just laughs harder and runs down the stairs into the protection of witnesses. I chuckle and run my hand through my hair before pulling out my phone and making my way downstairs.

To Cali// What am I going to do with you.

I push send and hear her phone beep as I enter the game room. I take a seat next to Niall as she pulls out her phone and giggles when she reads it.

"Is it Henry?" I ask her in a sweet voice. She smirks while typing away on her phone before answering me.

"Yes," she says returning her attention to the game she and Liam have started.

"How old is he anyway?" Niall asks, focusing his attention on the TV. My phone dings a text but I don't look at it yet.

"Ni age doesn't matter," she says distractedly.

"I'm just wondering."

"He's 17," she says looking at us.

"WHAT!?" Niall yells. Liam's jaw is to the floor but Louis and I are smirking, Cali is practically on the floor laughing.

"Just kidding!" she shouts at us. "He's 21. I just wanted to see your reaction. Damn, it was good I should have recorded it."

"Cali," Niall sighs and Louis starts to laugh.

Cali

I keep laughing as Niall sighs at me. Harry pulls out his phone, smirking as he reads what I texted him.

"Where is he from?" Niall continues to question me as we start the game again.

"Here," I answer.

"What does he do?" Niall asks.

"Um," I pause between words so it looks like I'm focused on the game but I'm trying to think of a good career. "He, is, in school."

I nod to myself and glance at Harry who looks up from his phone to smirk at me.

"Oh what is he going in to?" Louis asks me this time and I glare at him.

"He's going to be an English teacher," I say the first thing that comes to mind.

"An English teacher?" Niall says a bit surprised. "Are you sure this guy isn't just using you for your money?"

I look at the boys, Louis and Harry are giving me weird looks.

"He doesn't know I have money," I say connecting my eyes with Harry's. Before my mom died she gave me my trust fund, so I'm pretty well off.

"Good keep it that way until you are really serious about this guy," Niall says protectively.

"Why don't you think I'm serious about him?" I ignore the other boys' presence and concentrate on Niall's voice and the game.

"Well the guys you're usually with aren't around for long."

"What!" I shout, angry that he pretty much called me a slut.

"Cali," he sighs. "I just mean that you're only with a guy for like a month. He doesn't even sound like your type."

"And what, my dear t-cousin," I almost said twin. "Is my type?"

I keep my attention on the game like nothing happened.

"I'd picture you with a musician or something," he says.

"A musician hmm," I say a bit distracted by the game.

"Yeah," he sounds distracted himself. "Teachers are so stuffy."

"What is wrong with you?" I ask wondering why he is asking all these questions.

"What?" he asks defensive. "I just want to make sure he's good enough for you."

"He's probably too good for me," I say, fully aware that the person I'm talking about is in the room. Suddenly all the boys start talking at once.

"Definitely not," Harry says.

"You're amazing," Louis shouts.

"Don't ever think a guy is too good for you!" Liam says very calmly.

"Calista Jane Horan!" Niall yells at me. I smile to myself keeping my attention on the game.

.......