London

Cali

I'm finally moved into my apartment in London and I just got finished with my first day of work. It was wonderful, I met a load of new people and got shown around the place. Now I'm just sitting at my new apartment alone because Harry is visiting his family in Holmes Chapel. Maybe I should visit my dad, it's been a couple months. I pull out my phone, deciding to call him. It rings a few times and then he answers.

"Hello," I smile at his thick Irish accent.

"Hi da," I say softly, my own accent hinting Irish.

"Hi love," there is a smile in his voice. "How are you?"

"I'm fantastic da," I sigh.

"Really?" he says in a suggestive tone.

"Yeah," I giggle.

"What's his name?" he asks cheekily.

"It's one of Niall's band mates," I say and hear shuffling in the background.

"Who is it Cal?" Uncle Bobbi's voice comes through the phone.

"You two are just a couple of gossiping school girls," I chuckle and they do as well. "Alright I'll tell you but you have to promise not to tell Niall, he doesn't know yet and I'm not ready for him to freak out on me."

"Promise," they say at the same time.

"Okay," I chuckle. "It's Harry."

"Oh Cal," Bobbi coos. "He's a great lad, I bet you're perfect together."

"Thanks Bobbi," I smile.

"Have you told Niall the other thing?" da asks.

"You mean that we're actually twins and not cousins?" I say sarcastically. "No but I will eventually."

There is silence on the other line until da speaks up, "How are things going?"

"They're wonderful," I say animatedly. "I got a job at a studio in London, in fact I just started today and moved into my apartment yesterday. That's partly why I was calling."

"Oh baby I'm so proud of you," da cheers.

"Thank you," I smile. "I'm very excited! I actually just got back from Australia a few days ago doing a shoot for that band that opened for the boys on their last tour."

"That is so wonderful," Bobbi says.

"So when are you going to come visit me?" da asks and I laugh.

"Well that would be why I called," I giggle. "I have the weekend off, so maybe I can go over there with Niall or Harry, I really want you to meet him da, he's wonderful .. or you can come over here and we can go to a game or something."

"I like the footie match idea," Bobbi says and da agrees.

"There's one on Friday," da says. "What if we come over for the day and us and Niall and Harry, if you want, can grab a bite and we can go to the match."

"That sounds lovely," I smile. "I'll call Niall and see what he thinks."

"Sounds great baby," da says with a smile in his voice. "I'll talk to you later, let me know if you need anything."

"I will da," I answer quietly. "I love you."

"I love you sweetheart," he says quietly and then we hang up. I dial Niall's number next, listening to it ring about 5 times before he answers.

"Hello?" his Irish accent sounds sleepy.

"Ni-ni are you asleep?" I giggle.

"Hi Cal," he chuckles. "What'ya up to? How was your first day?"