Drunk

Harry

The lads and I are chilling at Niall's house for the afternoon before we have to go to Vegas. Liam and Louis are playing FIFA and Niall is munching on food, while I'm staring intently at my phone, hoping for Cali to call or text or something so I know she is alright. I haven't heard from her since yesterday and I really miss her. Not her body, well I mean I do, but just her sweet voice and forward personality. Niall's phone rings loudly and he answers it without looking.

"Hello?" his Irish accent sounds thick and Louis giggles.

"Niall babe hi!" a girls voice shouts through the phone and Niall holds it away from his ear, looking at the screen.

"Cali? Are you drunk?" Niall asks a bit confused.

"Oh my gosh put her on speaker!" Louis shouts and hit's pause on the game, while turning eagerly to the voice coming through the phone.

"I'm 89% positive I'm not," Cali's voice is thick with alcohol and she has a Irish accent thicker than Niall's. A laugh comes through the back ground of the other line.

"Right," Niall says slowly, unbelieving. "You know how I can tell your lying, is because of your Irish accent. You sound like that when you hit stage three of your drunkness."

"Oi! I just called to tell you some things. First is that I love you," she slurs.

"I love you too," Niall replies with a chuckle.

"Second is that the lads and I are getting on really well and they took me out to a pub and that's where I am now."

This has my really worried, but I trust her and Niall does to so I push my concerns down as Niall replies, "Well I'm glad you are having fun."

"Third," she says with a giggle. "is that Calum gave me this drink, and it was very strange, not like anything I've ever had in American or Ireland."

"Probably cuz you are in Australia," Louis replies cheekily and Cali breaks out in hysterical laughter then we hear a thud in the background. Luke starts laughing uncontrollably, his laugh is the most telling out of them all so we know it's him immediately.

"Oh my gosh Ashton!" Cali gasps between laughs.

"Cali put someone sober on the line," Niall urges impatient.

"That's impossible at the moment," she replies, having calmed down a bit."Now what was I on? Four? Four is that when I get back if you lot are still there I want Liam to pick me up."

"Why Liam?" Niall asks a bit hurt, so am I.

"Because he looks like a puppy on steroids."

The boys through the phone start laughing uncontrollably. Liam looks a bit hurt and Louis and I are chuckling.

"I read that in a fanfiction and I was like 'that is the best description of Liam I have ever heard. I have to use it'," Cali's voice is a bit distant suggesting she is not talking into the phone. "It was about Narry. So Niall and Harry were a coup-"

"Cali why are you reading fanfiction?" Louis asks in a amused voice.

"I was on that plane for a very long time," she defends herself and I can't help but shake my head at her cuteness. "I won't read it again but it was really cute. Anyway what was I saying ... oh yeah five. Five is put Harry on the line please."

Niall gives me a questioning look and I shrug, looking innocent as he hands me his phone. I take it off speaker and hold the iPhone up to my ear.

"I'm here love," I say in a casual manner.

"First is-wait am I still on speaker?" she asks and I'm assuming it's because what she is about to say is not for Niall to hear.

"No I took you off," I answer in a normal tone, my eyebrows knitting together to make it look like I'm confused as to what she is saying to me.

"Well I'm completely wasted," she starts off and I can't stop the worry bubbling in my stomach. "but you need not worry because I'm very controlled when I'm drunk. I just laugh at everything and spill my secrets, which is why I called actually. I told the lads everything."

"Everything?" I ask, wondering if she told about being Niall's twin. Niall gives me a weird look.

"Everything. Including us. Speaking of which they don't believe me. Could you please tell them we are dating."

It isn't a question and I choose my words carefully. "That statement is true."

"What statement?" Niall asks loudly.

"That I'm a lightweight," I reply nonchalantly.

"Is that what you're talking about?" Louis asks me, a glint of mischief in his gaze, as Cali giggles melodiously in my ear. "Drinking habit?"

"She's just rambling on about some shit so I'm just listening," I reply with a discreet scowl directed at him.

"Well daddy I've got to go," she says sweetly. "We're going back to the hotel."

"Okay love," I reply casually, even though I can fell myself getting hard and the lads are right there. "Have fun. Don't do anything I wouldn't do."

That statement and her giggle that comes after only adds to the problem so I conjure up every disgusting thing I can possibly think of as I hang up the phone and hand it back to Niall.

.......