"Yep." The girl said popping her gum. That seem to make Madea even more mad and she sped off to the front of the restaurant and did the unexpected. SHE DROVE THROUGH THE DAMN THING.

"NA WHERE THE FUCK MY FOOD AT!" she yelled jumping over the counter and throwing everything. Omg! No the hell she didn't.

"Lady what the fuck is you doin?!?" Frantically yelled the girl that was sitting at the window not to long ago. I was so dead inside watching her trying to dodge the food being thrown.

"I politely asked yo dumb ass for my food and what do I get...oh breakfast over. No the fuck its not." Madea said loudly.

"Get the fuck out you crazy ass lady before I call the cops!" She yelled.

"Call the popo's, I DONT GIVE A FUCK! SHOULD OF GAVE ME MY DAMN FOOD! THEN YOU WOULDN'T OF HAD TO DEAL WITH A CRAZY BITCH!" Madea said hopping back into the car and speeding off onto the rode.

She had my heart beating like hell. Shit! A car almost hit us and she had the nerve to think this shit was funny.

"Madea what the hell was all that!?" I asked her.

"The bitch ain't give me my food..what the fuck you talkin about what was that?" She said keeping her eyes on the rode.

"You bout to get us killed." I said holding on to the dashboard.

"Whatever Jacob." She said shrugging her shoulders.

"What ever my ass." I murmured to myself.

"What was that?" She asked me.

"Nothing." I said quickly.

:* At Target :*

Ok so now where at Target. Madea said she needed some snacks and stuff to clean with but we were stuck looking for a parking spot.

"There goes one." I said pointing to a empty spot near the front.

"Ok." She said driving over to it. But it was this car behind us that just kept honking their horn at us. Like TF, just go around.

We were almost to the parking spot until the bitch swerved in front of us taking it. I looked over to Madea waiting for her reaction. She had that 'No-this-frosty-the-snow-man-looking-hoe-did-not-just-take-my-parking-spot' look on her face. She parked the car where it was at and got out.

"Excuse me." Madea said tapping the lady.

"Yes." She said with a sick sweet voice.

"I know you saw me about to take that parking space." Madea said pointing to the spot were the ladys car was now sitting in.

"Yeah, but you were taking to long grandma. So I took it for you" She said snobbishly.

"Could you move it please?" Madea asked trying to be nice. I could see the sick gears turning in her head.

"No. I got the parking space, so go find another" The lady said sternly.

"I'm gonna ask you agin..can you move the damn car?" Madea said through clenched teeth.

"I said no damn! Do you black people not know the meaning? I got the damn parking space so go find another one." The lady said rudely walking away.

"No this hoe didn't. She don't know who she fucking with." Madea said crazily walking up to the construction truck that picked up things.

I looked at her wide eyed. She was not about to do what I think she was. I watched as she drove the truck towards the lady's car picking it up, getting the attention of other people. She held the little red car till the women came out screaming for her to put it down.

"OH MY GOD, MY CAR!" The lady screamed franticly, while Madea laughed.

"PUT IT DOWN RIGHT NOW!" The lady continued to scream.

"You want me to put it down?" Madea asked with a sick smirk on her face.

"NOW!" The lady orders.

"Ok, I'll put it down." Madea said dropping the women's car on the hard pavement damaging it badly.

The woman might as well go looking for a new car because the damages on that one can not be replaced or fixed.

"OH MY GOD, YOU BITCH! IM CALLING MY HUSBAND RIGHT NOW!" She yelled furiously.

"I don't give a fuck. What cho bummed ass husband gone do?" Madea asked backing up.

"He's a police officer and he's going to arrest you!" She said angrily.

"I DONT GIVE A FUCK! ALL Y'ALL NIGGAS CAN CALL THE POPOS!" Madea said yelling. "WHILE YOU AT IT TELL EM I SHOT TUPAC." Madea said running over to the car rolling over the front hood.

"No the hell you didnt." I said looking at her.

"Yes the hell I did. I'm telling you, don't let these white bitches fuck over me, I'm crazy Jacob." She said speeding off, leaving the lady to rant lividly on the phone to her husband.

________________________________________________________

★☆★☆★☆★☆★★☆★☆★

What do you guys think....I think Madea crazy ass hell, but she is my idol. XD

Next chapter 7 votes && 8 comments please. (:

:*Dezziღ:*