"How many times do I have to tell you it was an accident and I had no choice" why is bringing something up that happened years ago. I thought he was going to forget by now.

"So your only solution was to kill her?" He yelled. "I loved her you know! She was the only person I cared about but you took that happiness from me"

"I did you a favor, she didn't love you she was using you and she was planning to hurt you anyways" I can't believe I'm actually arguing with him about this.

"Well that doesn't matter now because we're both even" he said, blowing the smoke from the cigarette into my face what did he mean by even?

"What?" I looked at him with confusion.

"You took away what was precious from me and I took two things from you that mattered to you the most" he smirked. "I heard what happened to Sam, what a tragic accident"

My hands clenched and unclenched into fists. I swear to god if he was the reason Sam is in the hospital right now I won't hesitate to kill him right here in school.

"What did you do" I grabbed onto the collar of his shirt and slammed him to the locker. He just chuckled and continued to smoke his cigarette.

"It's not what I did it's whats already done, I'm disappointed she survived that car crash I was hoping she would die instead"

"So you did this to her?" I said. I should've known.

"I wouldn't go around blaming people McCann, I could've done it but at the end of the day you don't have evidence that I did it" that smirk was back on his face.

"Do you realize she's in a coma now" I snapped.

"I'll make sure to send her a get well card" he said. That's when my fist hit his face with all of my force. He dropped to the ground and his mouth started bleeding. He didn't even bother wiping it off. He just stared up at me smiling. Fucking psycho.

"You'll regret ever hurting her, when I get done with you you're gonna be wishing you were dead, you just unleashed the worst side of me, watch your back"

"Was that a threat?" he got up from the ground and straightened his clothes, stepping closer to me.

"It was a threat and a warning" I responded.

"Well then, two can play it at that game McCann but it seems like I'm already winning" his stare was steady and there wasn't a single movement from him, he just stood there waiting for my next move. I had no choice but to just walk away. I wasn't going to waist my time on him. Besides he already knows what's coming for him. I may not seem that much intimidating on the outside but I had a lot of potential inside. You wanna play with fire Tyler, I'll make sure you'll get burnt.

After school, I decided to stop by the hospital. I've been doing this for the past week now, it actually became a daily routine for me. The nurses already memorized my face and name by now. Each time I visit I make sure I bring a little present for Sam, so then when she wakes up, she can wake up to a hundred presents surrounding her. It's costing me a lot but seeing that joyful smile on her face is going to be worth it. Today, as a present, I bought her a rose and a necklace with my name on it.

When I walked into the hospital all the nurses seemed to be in a good mood. "She's awake, she's awake" one of them shouted. I was confused at first because I didn't know who she was referring to. When the Sam's doctor saw me, he instantly had a smile on his face.

"You're a lucky guy Jason, she's finally awake" he said. Those words literally made my heart stop and my knees to become weak. You don't understand how long I've been waiting to here those words.

Rejectionजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें