Chapter 34

"Baby girl please tell me what's going on!" Cole pleaded, not able to stand my depressed self anymore.

I currently sat on my bed, criss-cross, with Pookie pressed against my chest, staring down at my blanket, while Cole sat across from me, staring at me, concerned.

We've been sitting like this for an hour....

"I'm so confused!" I thought, Fuck it? Right? I mean what could go wrong? Nothing. From what I here, he feels the same. He blinked his eyes a couple times, completely confused.

"And why is that...?" He questioned slowly. I sighed.

"Fuck it..." I muttered. Cole scooted closer.

"Tell me now or I swear to mother fu--" I threw my hand over his mouth.

"I thought I was in love. Three times. Once when I was in middle school and that lasted for about 4 5 years. Another was with your brother, yes I fell in love with Jeremiah, but he broke my heart," I whispered at the end. He sat there, emotionless. I smiled inwardly, he was listening. I sighed, shutting my eyes. "And then I fell in love with this boy named Cole." I opened my eyes in time to see his eyes widen and his face pale.

"But then when I ran into Jose it's like everything I had with him came flooding back and I fell in love all over again," I pause to see hurt flash across his face. "But then he broke my heart, he told me he loved me while he was dating a girl then played me and said he didn't love me at all it was just an act. And now here I am stuck with STILL being in love with this boy named Cole." I throw my hands into the air, exhausted.

"I--"

"Lauren!? Come to my roo--Oh I'm sorry." Cody blushed, going to shut the door. I give him the one minute sign and pull my attention back to Cole. He sighed, running a hand over his face.

"Lauren? I just don't know right now! I need time to think about this before we get back into it like last time remember?" Pain shot my heart like a bullet. I took a short, quick in-take of breathe as I jumped off the bed, Pookie in hand and flew into Cody's room, straight into his arms.

"I hate boys. All of them." I mumbled into his chest.

"Gee thanks." He muttered sarcastically. I rolled my eyes and looked up at him.

"Oh shut up you know I love my best friend." I smirked at him as he fell backwards onto his bed. I chuckled and fell next to him, laying with him for about ten minutes.

"So what did ya want?" I ask him finally, cuddling up with Pookie. He shrugged.

"Nothing. I just wanted a cuddling buddy tonight." I rolled my eyes and laughed.

"Of course! But my room." I say, propping my self up on an elbow and looking down at him.

"Why! I love my room." He whined. I rose my eyebrows and looked around like he was crazy.

"Your room creeps me out." I say, looking at the thousands of pictures of girls hung on his wall. "I'd feel like they're watching watching me."

"Oh but Dylan O'Brien's gonna make me feel better?" (Poster at the side!!!!)

"HEY! At least he's hot! I'm gonna marry him someday! I promise. And since you hated on him, you're not invited to the wedding." I say, crossing my arms across my chest like a five year old. Cody scoffs but stands and throws me over his shoulder, taking me to my room.

"Out!" I hear Cody's voice boom, and then watch as Cole leaves my room.

"Why was he in here?" I ask Cody. I feel Cody's shoulders raise.

"Beats me. He was probably thinking." I pushed a shirtless Cody down onto my bed as I walked into my closet and changed into my pjs. I came back out and turned off the lights and got into bed with Cody. I cuddled into his side. He sighed.

"So you wanna tell me what happened?" I sighed.

"I told him everything."

"Oh."

"And he told me he needed to think before he got back into it."

"He's a complicated one Lo. I'll tell you that much." He took a deep breathe. "Lo I need to tell you something."

"Mmmhmm?"

"I love you."

THE END!