Chapter 8

He pushes me against his bed, kissing me forcefully and full of lust. I kiss him back grabbing the bottom of his shirt, pulling it over his head with ease. He starts to do the same to me but stops and looks at me.

"Can I?" He whispers. I smile, nodding my head. He rips my shirt off of me and glances at my body quickly then kisses me again. Our hands roam everywhere over each other. He kisses down my jaw and over to my ear, and begins to suck gently. I arch my back and let out a tiny moan. He smiles softly at my reaction and continues. He finishes and comes back to my lips. I flip us over so that I'm straddling him instead. I look into his eyes, placing my hands on his chest and staring down at him seductively. His hands find their way to my hips. He plays with the material of my shorts. I smirk and lean down, kissing his chest and making my way up to his ear to give him a little "present" of my own. I suck just below his ear slowly. I feel him moan deep in his throat as he grabs me to him closer.

He plays with the button on my shorts, un-buttoning my shorts. I grab his hands and push off of him, sitting on the edge of my bed while he lays behind me. He places his hand on my leg, I look down at my hands, ashamed.

"What's wrong Lo?" He rubs his thumb back and forth.

"I-I don't want to do this." I mumble.

"We don't have to."